Movie thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my kids all really liked stripes!  But it wasn't the extended version and when we watched it I didn't remember so many boobies.. But the "lighten up Francis" is a line they quote to this day
I believe the majority of boobies were in the John Candy mud wrestling scene and that was it.  I've never seen the version where they parachuted.  Sounds pretty lame.

Having just watched it, Here is the boobie inventory:

- Capt. Stillman watching the women's shower: at least 6 pairs of boobies, 2 asses, and 1 full frontal 70s bush (this scene seems a lot creepier to me as an adult, than it did to me as a teenager)

- John Candy's mud wrestling scene - at least 10 pairs of boobies wandering around in the girlie bar, before the mud wrestling.  Seemed a little extended from the original cut, but I am not sure/

- Winger and Ziskey's European vacation - a long scene where Winger's girlfriend is just giggling and jiggling at the camera, kneeling topless on the bed with her dress pulled down about as far as it can go without showing 70s bush.  I am pretty sure this was not in the original cut.

Now to @NJmike PE, @thekzieg, and @leggo, keep that shit out of my thread!!!

The spam thread got shut down?  WTH, they were spamming at a mediocre rate at best.  They'll never get close to 15k now.  

Watched GotG2 over the weekend.  I'm about the same as a lot of other people...it was good, but nothing terribly spectacular compared to the first.  If this were the first GotG movie then it would have seemed a lot better, but since it's the sequel, you already have a pretty good idea of what to expect going into it.

we broke down and went and saw the early show for Baywatch. it was better than I expected (of course the wife and I snuck some drinks in which made it better) its pretty funny for the first 45 minutes but as they try and close the movie down the story line goes from funny to stupid..

they did steal a couple of scenes from something about marry!

Pretty funny for the first 45 mins sounds like that's about when the drinks were doing their stuff.  Once they wore off and reality set in it was all downhill which is what I expect from this movie.

Yeah If you expect too much then it wont be worth it, but we go to this older movie theatre that has lunch shows for $5 bucks so it was defin worth that!

But I would put it above the recent remake of vacation which relied solely on potty humor...

The cameos are the best ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Went and saw Wonder Woman (LadyFox's all-time childhood hero) over the weekend it was really good. Was cool how they showed it tying into The Justice League and also the previous Batman vs. Superman movie (even though it was awful).

Went and saw Wonder Woman (LadyFox's all-time childhood hero) over the weekend it was really good. Was cool how they showed it tying into The Justice League and also the previous Batman vs. Superman movie (even though it was awful).
I want to see Wonder Woman very badly! But probably won't get around to it for at least another few weeks.

Saw WW yesterday. We really liked it. One of Mrs Dex's top movies.
54dc0777532bff0894aadd1a2ffac25e.gif

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

we defin want to see it but I just have to wait two weeks until all the crowds die down..

anyone seen the new pirates movie? reviews are terrible?

Back