MLB Playoffs 2009

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rockies put a good fight. I liked them.

The Dream WS, East vs West, Master vs Student, is closer now. Whoever has the TV rights has to be drooling thinking in all the $$$$$ it is going to generate if, and only if, that happens.

On the other hand a West Bound WS ( :angel: vs Dodgers) will not be good for the ratings.

Yankees vs Phillies???? :puke: I would not be watching that one.

:angel: vs Phillies? :poop: for TV

I really don't care who wins the world series, but I'd prefer it not be the Yankee's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Houston Street gakked it up last night. We were all set to head back east to Philly, then with 2 outs we allowed the winning run to score. Then Tulo couldn't come thourgh in the clutch in the bottom of the ninth. Oh well. It was a great season by the Rockies, especially with the way we started. I hope Jim Tracy gets the NL Manager of the Year award for the turn-around he spurred.

<--- has a broken cell phone because of the last 4 outs recorded in the Rockies game...

I really need to start throwing softer things or maybe not throwing anything at all.

<--- has a broken cell phone because of the last 4 outs recorded in the Rockies game...
I really need to start throwing softer things or maybe not throwing anything at all.
I once threw my phone into a brick wall when it had really shitty service. I went to the Verizon (I would never get another phone plan with them) and sheepishly told them, "I dropped it, is it still under warranty?"

Naturally, they didn't buy that story.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump back to the top

Game 1, world series tonite! it doesn't matter what's on tv tonite now, cuz no matter what, i got something watchable (hopefully)! Gotta pull for the NL this year - hell i guess i did last year. One of these years, we'll get an AL team in the fall classic i give a shit about.

anybody ever have Jet's Pizza? man that is some good pie! love their slogan too: Life is short. Eat better pizza.

That game didn't look good right out of the gate for the Yankees. I knew this was going to be a tough series but I didn't expect them to give up home field advantage so quickly! The pressure is on for tonight.

Chase Utley made CC his bitch - yeah i dont get the underestimating thing, esp among NL bretheren. Rockies? puhleeze - Dodgers? not this year

I am wondering if there is a way both teams can loose and no champion would be crowned this year. Both teams are not in My Favorites list.

Im not a yankee hater, but i never pull for them to win. So im hoping for a repeat champ this year. Great game last night. shouldve been a shut out for lee, but at least he got a W.

Back