MINNESOTA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also called the board on friday and confirmed what blaz0033 found out. The board will be mailing results today so we will get them as fast as it takes for mail to get from St. Paul to your mailbox. They will not give results over the phone, or at least the lady that answered my questions.
I wonder if they'd consider using a same-day courier? Offer window pickup service? <sigh>

:mail-296:

The end is near! 60% pass rate though? I think I was a little overconfident leaving the exam, we will see!

For Environmental it was what, 73%? Sounds good, except I gave myself a 25% chance going in, upgraded it slightly coming out. Still, even a swing and a miss on the Oct exam gives me good experience for April. Sure hope I don't need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my results at work. I had forgotten I wanted it mailed here...

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :pASSED2:

"... the Minnesota Board of AELSLAGID is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED [!!!!] ...."

:respect:

I've been driven crazy by this whole process and everything that is going on with me taking a new job, but I had to go to the mailbox at lunch just incase the letter was there.

I got it!!!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement Kevo and Mary after my first attempt!!!!

I think the mail man was taunting me when he spent 5 minutes at the previous mail box......anyhow PASSED! Civil/Structural

Congrats Stiener & blaz0033!!!!!!

:th_rockon:

Great job everyone!!

Back