MINNESOTA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone call to see if the Board mailed anything out today?

Even a failed PE exam can't ruin Christmas! Or can it? I think my wife would be more dissapointed if I failed than I would be! She would lose me for another 6-8 weekends.

Nothing here either....... No checking tomorrow but the 26th I'll check again!!!

I got an email from Doreen Frost (head of AELSLAGID) and she said that the results are in to the state and will be mailed within 3 business days.....so probably Tuesday/Wednesday next week at the earliest we will start seeing them.........more waiting

Ha! I got my whole driveway shoveled while waiting for the postman today. Should have waited for blaz0033...

I got an email from Doreen Frost (head of AELSLAGID) and she said that the results are in to the state and will be mailed within 3 business days.....so probably Tuesday/Wednesday next week at the earliest we will start seeing them.........more waiting
Thanks for the heads up!!

Ha! I got my whole driveway shoveled while waiting for the postman today. Should have waited for blaz0033...
Since you'll be waiting till next week want to stop by and shovel mine?? :please:

It'll give you something to do while you wait!! :joke:

:waitwall:

:mail-296:

Since you'll be waiting till next week want to stop by and shovel mine?? :please: It'll give you something to do while you wait!! :joke:

:waitwall:

:mail-296:
Well, since the grand spring thaw yesterday, I doubt I'll be doing much shoveling. Could use a squeegee I guess.

Well with the passing rates out I am now worried again....... :dunno:

Civil first timers passed ~60% and repeats were ~25%.

I was a repeat taker but I felt extremely good about this time. (Last time I had a raw score of 53 with only two texts..... I posted my diagnostic in the previous Minnesota results thread.)

I also called the board on friday and confirmed what blaz0033 found out. The board will be mailing results today so we will get them as fast as it takes for mail to get from St. Paul to your mailbox. They will not give results over the phone, or atleast the lady that answered my questions.

Oh well best of luck and heres to a New Year!!!!!

(Hopefully as PE's!!!!!)

If it means anything, I remember getting one of my results on New Years eve.....

Don't worry too much about the passing rates though. You don't know anything until you get your results. Keep up hope!!!!

Back