MINNESOTA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had to go look but the Minnesota Board met on December 12th so I would expect the results at the end of this week or early next.

Here is hoping for good news!!

:winko: :bowdown: :holyness:

Last edited by a moderator:
Results have not been recieved by the Board yet, they will be mailed out within 5 days of reciept.

Sounds like we will be waiting until at least next week.

:waitwall:

Results have not been recieved by the Board yet, they will be mailed out within 5 days of reciept.Sounds like we will be waiting until at least next week.

:waitwall:
Interesting.... http://www.aelslagid.state.mn.us/meetings.html

The board met on Dec 12th unless they plan on having a special meeting. The next meeting is today but that is the complaint Committee. Well if you think about it they might be the right committee to meet on licensing new PE's. :)

Next meeting after todays isn't till Jan.

I think that the MN Board accepts the pass/fail results that NCEES/ELSES gives them. That way, no special Board Meeting is required.

You may certainly get letters late this week or early next week.

:2cents:

Interesting.... http://www.aelslagid.state.mn.us/meetings.html
The board met on Dec 12th unless they plan on having a special meeting. The next meeting is today but that is the complaint Committee. Well if you think about it they might be the right committee to meet on licensing new PE's. :)

Next meeting after todays isn't till Jan.
I emailed Doreen Frost, the executive director of the board, asking if she knew when we could expect to see our results and her verbatim response was:

"No, I can tell you that the results go out of our office within 5 days of receipt. We have not received them as of today's date."

To me it sounds as if it is not dependant on a board meeting.

Nice I was always under the impression that the board had to certify them.

Also if that is the case why doesn't Minnesota go to an e-mail notification system.

Nice I was always under the impression that the board had to certify them.
Also if that is the case why doesn't Minnesota go to an e-mail notification system.
Good Question! Hopefully we never have to care about how they give out the results again!

^^LOL!

BTW, the online version of the Pioneer Press has a quiz on what you would judge a few actual ballots. All I can say is that the whole thing is messed up.

^^LOL!
BTW, the online version of the Pioneer Press has a quiz on what you would judge a few actual ballots. All I can say is that the whole thing is messed up.
Ya I was looking at the one online at the Star Trib. My father was an election judge in the suburbs and said his district went ok except for some really minor issues. I can't beleive after looking at what plp were submitting that they couldn't ask for help/clarification/a new ballot when filling them out.

On the flip side I wish they would charge each campaign a flat fee for each ballot that is obviously a frivolous claim so there isn't tens of thousands of ballots to recount.

^^ That's cool. I've been thinking of volunteering to do something like that myself.

Just be glad that the MN Board accepts what NCEES gives them. There will be no "recount" for PE exams.

Keep it up and :bio: .

They'll should come in less than a week.

Does mail deliver on Christmas Eve Day? Otherwise it's looking like Friday. :appl:
All Post Offices Open on Christmas Eve

But Most Closing at Noon

WASHINGTON — All Post Offices nationwide will be open Christmas Eve, Wednesday, Dec. 24, but most will shorten retail lobby hours and close at noon. Regular mail delivery for Dec. 24 will be unaffected by the change.

Revised hours will be posted at each Post Office and commercial customers are asked to check with their Bulk Mail Acceptance Unit for Dec. 24 hours of operation. Customers may call 1-800-ASK-USPS for information about specific Post Offices. In addition, mail should be deposited into blue collection mailboxes by noon for early pick-up on Dec. 24. Customers requiring postal services later that day are encouraged to contact their local postmaster.

Post Offices will be closed Thursday, Dec. 25. Express Mail only will be delivered on Christmas Day. All Post Offices will be open and regular mail delivery will resume Friday, Dec. 26.

# # #

http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroo...penChristmasEve

Back