MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to take the test in MI because my Illinois application expired. Plus I PASSED the PE last year, but the FE was my stumbling block.

Now ... I just my results for the FE in Michigan and ... :pASSED2:

:multiplespotting:

Thanks for all the support guys & gals. Ya know my wife screamed more than I did.

Oh ... DVINNY add my name to the PE list.

Now ... I just my results for the FE in Michigan and ... :pASSED2:
Congrats JD! I don't envy anyone taking the FE after being out of school for a while. A co-worker of mine attempted it last year and didn't make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
SapperPE said:
Congratulations Mudpuppy, way to go, good luck all other Michiganites.
Thanks, Sapper, not only for your kind words, but for what you're doing over there. I have a cousin flying Apaches in Afghanistan and every time I read a headline containing the words "helicopter crashed," it makes my heart skip a beat. Passing the PE is a great feat, but the committment you've made to our country and us, her citizens, far outshines that.

AAAAHHHHH - i was at the boyfriends yesterday/today, so i haven't checked my mail yet!!!! i'm heading home now.... in complete anticipation.... must learn to breath and calm down - i'll let you guys know!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/huge huge huge sigh of relief...

:woot: :eyebrows: :multiplespotting:

we-all-pown-in-different-ways.gif

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/huge huge huge sigh of relief...

:woot: :eyebrows: :multiplespotting:

we-all-pown-in-different-ways.gif
CONGRATS Raanne!!!!

So happy for you!

Now, I have to do the final application.

I went online last night and the PDF link for the application was a FAQ.... I can't find the application!

(is this my final 'exam'??????)

-Ben

Congrats Raane!! :woot:

I like the picture. 6 more posts and you get on the banner!

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS Raanne!!!!So happy for you!

Now, I have to do the final application.

I went online last night and the PDF link for the application was a FAQ.... I can't find the application!

(is this my final 'exam'??????)

-Ben
Thanks for the congrats everyone! (and congratulations to all of you!)

Ben - i noticed that too! I think there is a mistake w/ the link, or the wrong pdf is loaded or something. I'm assuming it should look kind of like the the application for non-licensed engineers - it says its a pdf that you can tab through...

ugh - now i have to go back to my old job and have my old boss fill out a testemonial... (i just left that job 2 weeks ago)

not. fun.

Thanks for the congrats everyone! (and congratulations to all of you!)
Ben - i noticed that too! I think there is a mistake w/ the link, or the wrong pdf is loaded or something. I'm assuming it should look kind of like the the application for non-licensed engineers - it says its a pdf that you can tab through...

ugh - now i have to go back to my old job and have my old boss fill out a testemonial... (i just left that job 2 weeks ago)

not. fun.
Well, so far I haven't found the application and forms.

I guess I'll have to work on that this week.

(If anyone knows where to get them, I'd love to know!)

-Ben

Well, so far I haven't found the application and forms.
I guess I'll have to work on that this week.

(If anyone knows where to get them, I'd love to know!)
Same problem here. I already sent an email to the state board about it. But it wouldn't hurt for us to team up on them. The contacts listed on the website are: mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Professional Engineers Web Inquiry and (517) 241-9288.

Once we get the app, all we have to do is fill out a bunch more paperwork, get our references, send in more money (I think) and wait another 6 weeks. But the hard part is finally over!

Same problem here. I already sent an email to the state board about it. But it wouldn't hurt for us to team up on them. The contacts listed on the website are: mailto:[email protected]?Subject=Professional Engineers Web Inquiry and (517) 241-9288.
Once we get the app, all we have to do is fill out a bunch more paperwork, get our references, send in more money (I think) and wait another 6 weeks. But the hard part is finally over!

A couple weeks ago, I went to the MDLEQ office in Okemos (where I work) and the guy told me to complete the RECIPRICOL Application. The folks who maintain the website screwed it up and removed the regular application. So he told me to complete the recipricol application and to cross out "recipricol."

And in the celebration, I almost forogt: GOOD LUCK Raanne, BigBen, ALBin517 and everyone else in MI!!!!
Thanks for the luck. It must have worked. I passed (first time, transportation afternoon, Owosso site).

FYI - My results were dated June 12th (from ELSES), postmarked June 13th (from 29631) and received June 16th (at 48848).

Thanks for the luck. It must have worked. I passed (first time, transportation afternoon, Owosso site).
FYI - My results were dated June 12th (from ELSES), postmarked June 13th (from 29631) and received June 16th (at 48848).
Congrats ALBin517! :Locolaugh:

Also, for those interested, the passing results consisted of a single sheet of paper, in a normal sized (#10) envelope.

Way to go Raanne! You must be elated!
you could tell? LOL - Thanks tho - I was. Its worn down a little bit, but it was fun to tell people at work this morning.

I think my nerves really got to me in this last week, and I started doubting myself... good to have it over with though. :Locolaugh:

Congratulations to everyone here! ALBin517, BigBen, jd_chi02, and Mudpuppy!

Thanks also to mgoose77, OceanEngr, frazil, Ritchie503, SapperPE, and jregieng for all the luck wished our way! It must have helped!

Back