Michigan Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it has been two weeks and my name still isn't up yet on the license site, I just want it to show so I know everything went trough right. I know they are still adding names to the list so maybe soon but most likely not...

Well it has been two weeks and my name still isn't up yet on the license site, I just want it to show so I know everything went trough right. I know they are still adding names to the list so maybe soon but most likely not...
wow... they are still adding names?  I'm in PA and not only do we have our seals/certs, but my boss already wants me to file for comity to another state.  Hope it comes through for you soon...

Wow, that sucks. They already mailed me my license and I have my stamp. Have you tried to call them?

Signature optional

Wow, that sucks. They already mailed me my license and I have my stamp. Have you tried to call them?

Signature optional
No I haven't. I just check the site every now and then and I can tell they finally got to the S's this week. I'm just guessing there is one person putting all the information in and they probably still have their other duties to do. Someone I know with a last name starting with a J was put in 5-26 someone else I know that starts with P wasn't until 6-2 so maybe by the end of this week I'll get put in.

Yea that's what my friend told me from last fall. But I contacted FBPE and they said 2-3 weeks, with this week being the third.

It would also help if they would stop going to the beginning of the alphabet, I assume every time they receive information from someone else with a higher letter than mine since they are back to doing B's and C's. Seems unfair that they wouldn't go through the list of everyone first that had everything turned in then loop back around. Rant over...

Which is speculation on your part, yes?  As a rule, I typically allow a grace period of 2 weeks with things of this nature.  After that, it's time to make some calls and/or send some emails out because I'm done guessing what could be taking so long.  

MI State Board Rep:  "Hello Karissa, yes let me just look up your information.  Oh it appears that something went amiss in our system.  But I've located your information and will enter it into our database today.  Thanks for the call and pointing out this over-sight.  We might not have caught this otherwise."

:thumbs:

Which is speculation on your part, yes?  As a rule, I typically allow a grace period of 2 weeks with things of this nature.  After that, it's time to make some calls and/or send some emails out because I'm done guessing what could be taking so long.

MI State Board Rep:  "Hello Karissa, yes let me just look up your information.  Oh it appears that something went amiss in our system.  But I've located your information and will enter it into our database today.  Thanks for the call and pointing out this over-sight.  We might not have caught this otherwise."

:thumbs:
Alright you win, I called and they can't find my FE results even though I did everything in MI.   :(

And now my name is in the system...so they must have found it.

Works for me, I just felt weird that I wasn't technically a PE yet but my boss just today gave be a raise for it. I feel better now.

On 6/9/2016 at 1:52 PM, DuckFlats said: Yea that's what my friend told me from last fall. But I contacted FBPE and they said 2-3 weeks, with this week being the third.
website says 8-10 lol...nothing yet
It's crazy. How well, my raise is processing at work. That's all that really matters at this point haha

Back