Michigan Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't stress this enough...  Had I not taken screen shots, I wouldn't have any proof that I passed as PCS updated their website for PA retracting results lol

View attachment 8276
Thanks for the advice Clemson and TWJ... saved.

Just to correct myself (for what it's worth), that latter email came from BPL, not LARA...

Congrats, fellow PEs-to-be!

FYI to all of you who passed, LARA has started issuing license #'s.  They told me via email that they would issue them in alphabetical order.  I just saw this morning that mine shows up in the license search.  For what it's worth, my name starts with a B...

FYI to all of you who passed, LARA has started issuing license #'s.  They told me via email that they would issue them in alphabetical order.  I just saw this morning that mine shows up in the license search.  For what it's worth, my name starts with a B...
thanks for the info. I'm so exited to see my name in the search.

When I found out I passed yesterday, i went straight bawling...called my parents in Hong Kong right away (it was 4:30am over there), scared the heck outta my family. :D

Still feel unreal that I passed.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get our license in the mail? Two weeks? Two months?

Back