Meth...Zombiemaker

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Wanna be a real life member of the Walking Dead look-a-like club?

Try meth!

/>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244031/The-horror-Meth-Before-pictures-reveal-shocking-transformation-faces-users-hooked-deadly-drug.html?ICO=most_read_module

That one shot...I could swear that girl is wearing a rubber mask. It's amazing how much neglect the human body can withstand before fails.

It's also amazing with all this information out there about these chemicals people still poison themselves with it. If this doesn' frighten you, I am not sure what will.

That one shot...I could swear that girl is wearing a rubber mask. It's amazing how much neglect the human body can withstand before fails.
I kinda get the feeling that beyond the meth itself at work, that she got burned in a meth lab fire. The chemicals are really flammable and it's not a meth lab exactly conforms to OSHA requirements or the fire code.

I kinda get the feeling that beyond the meth itself at work, that she got burned in a meth lab fire. The chemicals are really flammable and it's not a meth lab exactly conforms to OSHA requirements or the fire code.
someone in the comments section said that she was burned in a meth related fire.

You can tell that every picture in that article is a mugshot which means that all of those people had criminal records before getting involved with meth.

I dunno about that...my driver's license photo is the same shoulders and up shot and is pretty scary looking.

Yeah the meth lab fire makes sense now that I look at it again. <shudder>

Back