MD results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you guys passed.

Anyone in the MD area, that took the PE power, I may be interested buying your old books or sample questions books

For the past several months, I have been praying for the result. The result is out and now I am thanking the Lord for the good news. I really need to make up to the people around me. I have been so cranky and irritable for the past year that I am surprised my family and girl friend still speak to me.

Congratulations to those who passed. The April (repeat) takers - I failed this exam before and it's no fun studying but you came this far, you will be that much more ready for the nextime around (and pass this thing!).

Has anyone appied for the license through yet? I wonder if there is any type of deadline that we have to apply by.

I got an email with the online application process but I am waiting the 'official' notice in the mail (will there be one?)

'applied.....through onlie...' we really need the edit function for replies here. i guess i can proof-read before post but sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain...

Has anyone appied for the license through yet? I wonder if there is any type of deadline that we have to apply by.

I got an email with the online application process but I am waiting the 'official' notice in the mail (will there be one?)

I did after receiving the directions with registration number from PCS. Took 3 minutes and 65 dollars online. My name showed up in the searchable database 2 days later. Seems every step takes a little waiting and paying. I'll have to add up all the receipts from fees, books, review class, hotel for review class, etc and see how much this cost me vs the 0 raise I got at work. I haven't crunched the numbers, but have the feeling present term - it's going to be negative. But seeing my name on a stamp, priceless.

Got the "official" card in the mail. Seems a little unceremonious, but it's nice to be "legal". Look forward to the wall-cert + stamp. I think I may go to the shindig in March, albeit I may be out of town doing field work :p

Back