MD results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who registered with DLLR already, how was expiration date determined? Does it coincide with when you registered online?

I am trying to time it so I can remember when to renew it. however, I'm beginning to wonder that's not how the expiration date is set. Does anyone know?

That won't really be a problem. Maryland now requires you also use a separate stamp on drawings on which you enter your license number and expiration date for that very reason.

Thanks. I think I heard about about that before also. However, how is the expiration date set when register for the first time? Is it your birthday, the day of original registartion, or just a certain time of the year for everyone like some states?

April 2012 MD came out on Day 4...so if they are consistant, that would be Tuesday the 28th.

Maryland really surprised me this time. They are in the last set to release. This is very strange.

I called an hour ago. Lady said you will get an email. she has no idea when they will be released. I don't know how PR and guam beat maryland.

I used the "report" function for Capitalist's comment, but it is still there. I'm disappointed to see that hate speech is allowed in a professional forum such as this. I will not continue to use these boards.

I used the "report" function for Capitalist's comment, but it is still there. I'm disappointed to see that hate speech is allowed in a professional forum such as this. I will not continue to use these boards.

Lighten up. The people that run and moderate this board have real jobs. Whatever funds are generated by donation or vendors goes to paying for the bandwidth. They do this for fun to give engineers working on obtaining their license a place to go. I'm sure they're not just sitting there on their computer waiting for you "report".

Lighten up. The people that run and moderate this board have real jobs. Whatever funds are generated by donation or vendors goes to paying for the bandwidth. They do this for fun to give engineers working on obtaining their license a place to go. I'm sure they're not just sitting there on their computer waiting for you "report".

No. I also used the report function on Capitalist's comment. That is what the report button is there for. It is true that this forum is run by volunteers with real jobs to attend to. But it is a forum on a professional topic and has paying advertisers who want to know that the money they are spending is going to a well-run site. I am sure that "School of PE" (the current sponsor on the page I am viewing) doesn't want to be associated with a forum that a site that allows that kind of garbage to run rampant.

There is a reason why 4Chan doesn't have paying advertisers. The same reason why educated people don't visit 4chan.

I am not advocating hitting the report function on every Tom, Dick and Harry who complains about politics, or makes fun of liberals. But Capitalist's comments clearly crossed a line of decency.

I removed Capitalist's post.

Happy?

I won't let my job or personal life interfere with policing this forum ever again. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

No. I also used the report function on Capitalist's comment. That is what the report button is there for. It is true that this forum is run by volunteers with real jobs to attend to. But it is a forum on a professional topic and has paying advertisers who want to know that the money they are spending is going to a well-run site. I am sure that "School of PE" (the current sponsor on the page I am viewing) doesn't want to be associated with a forum that a site that allows that kind of garbage to run rampant.

There is a reason why 4Chan doesn't have paying advertisers. The same reason why educated people don't visit 4chan.

I am not advocating hitting the report function on every Tom, Dick and Harry who complains about politics, or makes fun of liberals. But Capitalist's comments clearly crossed a line of decency.

WHAT DID I MISS?!?!?!

Back