Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,

I live in PA but had to take the test in MD because of how PA only counts work experience after the FE/EIT test (which I only took last year).

It was a pain to have to drive so far to take it and a few extra application steps, but I'm so glad I did now.

The anticipation would be driving me crazy!

The anticipation is driving me crazy. I still think the delay is with PCS - they process PA last because it had the most examinees. PCS maintains the license data base for the state. The state board does not vote on the results and have no reason to hold up the notifications. Whatever the process, I hope notifications go out before the end of the week.

The anticipation is driving me crazy. I still think the delay is with PCS - they process PA last because it had the most examinees. PCS maintains the license data base for the state. The state board does not vote on the results and have no reason to hold up the notifications. Whatever the process, I hope notifications go out before the end of the week.
so many conflicting thing between the state board and pcs, i just wish someone could document the actual process, i would love to understand why it takes so much longer then other states.

The wait is beyond frustrating, but what sucks more is I could be waiting this whole time for a FAIL notification.

so many conflicting thing between the state board and pcs, i just wish someone could document the actual process, i would love to understand why it takes so much longer then other states.
I asked, by email, why the process was shrouded in secrecy. Of course my questioned was not answered.

The wait is beyond frustrating, but what sucks more is I could be waiting this whole time for a FAIL notification.
I find it funny how my application fee was cashed just a couple days after I mailed my application packet, yet my application took almost 3 months to complete, and this entire test result process is now in week 2 (basing it off a fair May 31st starting date).

Havent gotten anything from NCEES yet for PA, but they're talking about the list on this site:

http://www.licensepa....us/Search.aspx
Helllllllllllllllllll YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! Thank you everyone. I see my name. I am home eating lunch watching TV. Decided to come on this site again for about the 10th time today alone..... came to the site.... browse my name....

felt sad when I didn't see my name with the middle initial only.... browsed down a little more.................... BAM!!!

I am tearing right now. Even though I spent $200 last week and spent more earlier this week on book covers and a Units Conversion book, I am still happy!

Thanks everyone for help and motivation. I guess I was wrong afterall thinking I failed.

For those that failed, have no doubt I feel your pain - especially since PA still hasn't sent anything official yet. For all we know maybe they are still adding names to the database???

Anyways, MAP man, don't add PA yet. Requiring us to search the internet for the database to find our name is still unacceptable!!!!

I am still 5% hesitant that my name added may be an error and won't be satisifed until I receive an offical letter. But as of now, I'm pretty freaking happy!

BTW: I'm Mechanical PA (PE), Mechanical VA (EIT) for those wondering for comparisons on their own exam status.

:thankyou: :party-smiley-048: :pASSED2:

I'm surprised there aren't more apologies from those who have been bellyaching on here over the past week about the extra time it took for states to evaluate as well as the premature self-declarations of failure....especially when it turns out they actually passed.

Don't get me wrong, I wish PA was able to release a week and a half ago with most others, but it seems like this is consistent with past history / results.

But seriously, life doesn't need to be as stressful as some of you guys seem to make it for yourselves!

Since I don't see my name i guess i fail.
Don't give up yet. Looks like names are still being added. I'm still hoping to see my name!!!
I am hoping they are still updating. Good luck to you. If I failed I wasted $850 on a review course +$250 on books and over 200 hrs of my life studying.
You only wasted it if you don't take it again if you failed.

I did look at my review class and only a couple of people have their names on the website as Professional Engineer. Many still have the EIT designation. So I doubt I am one of only 3 or 4 in a class of 15 to pass the test.

Back