Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using historical data to predict when PA will get their results. Using the excel sheet in the other thread, I matched the days with old calendars and the trends the past 5 years:

2006 = 6-27-06 = 67 days = Tuesday

2007 = 6-28-07 = 69 days = Thursday

2008 = 6-20-08 = 70 days = Friday

2009 = 7-3-09 = 70 days = Friday

2010 = 6-24-10 = 69 days = Thursday

2011 = no info

2012 (my prediction) = 6-22-12 = 70 days = Friday

Justification: The 2008 exam was given on 4-11-08. Seeing that the trend continues to be 70 days and usually the end of the week, 6-22-12 seems likely. Every recorded year's results have been given by letter. So I estimate the mail man takes 3-4 days to mail it if you live in the PA state. So possibly, if you bug enough people, you can find your result somewhere online around June 18th-19th.

This stinks! :(

I've been using historical data to predict when PA will get their results. Using the excel sheet in the other thread, I matched the days with old calendars and the trends the past 5 years:

2006 = 6-27-06 = 67 days = Tuesday

2007 = 6-28-07 = 69 days = Thursday

2008 = 6-20-08 = 70 days = Friday

2009 = 7-3-09 = 70 days = Friday

2010 = 6-24-10 = 69 days = Thursday

2011 = no info

2012 (my prediction) = 6-22-12 = 70 days = Friday

Justification: The 2008 exam was given on 4-11-08. Seeing that the trend continues to be 70 days and usually the end of the week, 6-22-12 seems likely. Every recorded year's results have been given by letter. So I estimate the mail man takes 3-4 days to mail it if you live in the PA state. So possibly, if you bug enough people, you can find your result somewhere online around June 18th-19th.

This stinks! :(
2011 Results were out may 26th 47 day

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=16019

I took the exam in pa in oct 2011 and I got my results about 1/6 which was about 12 days before the next Pa board meeting. So my guess is that they will be out before the end of next week. Also i got my results on the ncees website not a letter. This does sucks, but i am setting my expectation for next friday.

I wish I would have continued completing my application for Ohio. I was so close to finishing it because PA didn't approve my application for October '11 exam until December. I really wish I knew if my summer was going to shot...so thank you PA for your contnued sluggishness.

I wish I would have continued completing my application for Ohio. I was so close to finishing it because PA didn't approve my application for October '11 exam until December. I really wish I knew if my summer was going to shot...so thank you PA for your contnued sluggishness.
Agree. This past week has been horrible for me. I have spent $200 on PE books this week so I am ready in case I fail and I got all this anxiety. Doing the what if's. If 74% passed the first time and less than 40% pass that are re-takers, what does that mean. Should I take the test again? How should I study better? I already took a 6+ month prep class. I stayed up until 3:30am last night thinking about life in general and what I should do. I can't take this anymore. I keep questioning myself. :argue:

Mikecart1 - That is all normal thinging. Instead of focusing on what could be try to focus on what is. You are alive and hopefully healthy. I assume you are combining the stress of the exam with other career or life (or both) decisions which makes it more difficult to relax and think clearly. IMO you should be proud that you were able to study and make a good showing on what is a difficult test. Lower your expectations of yourself and stop focusing on the future and you will find the clarity neeed to make the decision. You cannot plan out your life right now, but what you can do is enjoy the moment and then deal with the outcome of the test when you get the result. You either take it or don't take it again - either way it does not define you nor will it be on your tombstone brah. My wife tells me to chillax when I say the things you just said. haha. Hope that helps. Oh yeah and stop spending money - you might not need it.

New PE license numbers have been posted to the OSBEELS (Oregon) site, so the results are basically out. Letters should be arriving tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Hopefully everyone in PA gets some news soon. After enduring this extra long wait, I really feel for anyone who is still waiting. Good luck!

Agree. This past week has been horrible for me. I have spent $200 on PE books this week so I am ready in case I fail and I got all this anxiety. Doing the what if's. If 74% passed the first time and less than 40% pass that are re-takers, what does that mean. Should I take the test again? How should I study better? I already took a 6+ month prep class. I stayed up until 3:30am last night thinking about life in general and what I should do. I can't take this anymore. I keep questioning myself. :argue:
Mikecart,

My wife is currently studying for her board exams for med school, and she is so depressed doing it alone. You need to find someone to talk to in-person. Using this board will only help you so far, it might even make it worse. My advise go out, talk with friends, family, colleague ...whatever. Being alone will depress you, human beings are a social race.

Maine PE results are in. Postmarked June 7th and received on the 9th.

I passed!! (Civil Construction PE)

Add me to the map baby. +1

Mikecart, My wife is currently studying for her board exams for med school, and she is so depressed doing it alone. You need to find someone to talk to in-person. Using this board will only help you so far, it might even make it worse. My advise go out, talk with friends, family, colleague ...whatever. Being alone will depress you, human beings are a social race.
I am not depressed. I am mad. Big difference lol. I am mad at this entire system from beginning to end. Imagine if you were in a class graduating and you and everyone took a final exam. This exam is required for graduation. Well the teacher decides to grade 44 of the 50 students in the class. He/she goes on vacation. You are one of those last 6 students. The rest of the class got their results over a week ago. The teacher says that they are working on processing your test, but he is chillin' like a villain, and says yours will probably be last. Well graduation was yesterday and the $260 you paid apparently wasn't good enough for the teacher to grade your test on time. :(

Realistically it is probably like 49 out of 50 students.

This has got to be the week, though, right?

I'm running out of colors. ME added.

B0NKc.png

I know someone in PA who is still waiting for their FE results and they were released on May 16 or 17. Talk about being slow.

I thought somebody said at the end of last week Nevada was out as well as Oregon.

I thought somebody said at the end of last week Nevada was out as well as Oregon.
Nevada was never really confirmed. Oregon may have uploaded some to the website, but for all we know it's not all of them. I'll wait until someone has a letter in their hands.

Latest posts

Back