Lying about results is bad.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jeff

The MT results are in and I have psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed

- This is what happens when you lie about results being released, or that you passed, failed, dog ate your test, etc.

Last edited:
are you serious?

damn this is too early if this is true..

anyways, congrats :claps:

We need to see a scanned letter.
I will post my letter when I get it. The results have been uploaded at the Board's site anyways so you may want to check yours.

Banning's too good for him, killin's too good for him....he should be cut into tiny pieces and buried alive!

Isn't it interesting that this guy signs up and makes his first posts on both here and "the other board"'s website today to post that......

Flamer is too nice of a word for him. He probably pulls the legs off of flies so they have to crash land. What a tool.

:ruh:

Little background...

According to the ELSES website, there are no "JEFF's" signed up to take the PE in Oct '06.

pwned.jpg

Jeff, you totally got pwn3d by MIG!

I think for folks posting bogus info we will have to award them with a pink user color

hey, last months invoice may not be going out today, but god dammit , I always wanted a pink memebr group..

now all thr copy girls are going to want to be "pink" also though...

Posters must include a link to the state website. Lying posters will be shelled with high velocity projectiles. Truthful posters that provide links to failing results may be subject to collateral damage :dddd: .

Back