LOUISIANA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of you repeat test takers? I am just curious if they usually send out the results in the morning or at a set time so I can stop checking like a crazy person. I took the Petroleum exam.

I don't know about what time, but when I passed it was updated on the LAPELS site a day or two before I got the official email.

Are any of you repeat test takers? I am just curious if they usually send out the results in the morning or at a set time so I can stop checking like a crazy person. I took the Petroleum exam.

I don't know about what time, but when I passed it was updated on the LAPELS site a day or two before I got the official email.

when did you pass? was it this past spring? that's pretty helpful info. now i can obsessively check both websites.

when ytou say it was up on the LAPELS site, do you mean it was under the individual licensee search? or did they have a some sort of article mentioning all of the new PEs? thanlks

This was last December. When I searched my name my license # changed from #EIXXXXXX to #PEXXXXXX

This was last December. When I searched my name my license # changed from #EIXXXXXX to #PEXXXXXX
I wonder if this will be true for me too since my EIT was in Texas, when I look up my last name there are no results.

Update on NCEES website says results will be released last week of December =(

Post your results here along with what afternoon section you took.

Does the e-mail come from NCEES or LAPELS?

Looks like the email will come from NCEES (from the NCEES website). Unfortunately, validation from LAPELS may add in a day or two for us, so we might not find out until after Jan. 1:

Results

When results have been released to the Louisiana board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Post your results here along with what afternoon section you took.

Does the e-mail come from NCEES or LAPELS?

Looks like the email will come from NCEES (from the NCEES website). Unfortunately, validation from LAPELS may add in a day or two for us, so we might not find out until after Jan. 1:

Results

When results have been released to the Louisiana board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.
NCEES has 8 to 10 weeks. This Friday will be the 9th week, and Friday is not a business day. Aside from getting all of us off their backs, I'm sure there's no sense of urgency on the part of NCEES to release the results any sooner than the final day of the tenth week.

Come on LA!!! Looks like Ohio and Texas are rolling in...pleeeez let us hear today!!

I totally hear you!!!!!! No productive-ness out of me.........I want to get my results ASAP.......Texas got there's too. I wonder what the cut-grade is?

I totally hear you!!!!!! No productive-ness out of me.........I want to get my results ASAP.......Texas got there's too. I wonder what the cut-grade is?
anyone know the process for LA? do we receive notice directly from NCEES? if we do indeed use NCEES why aren't our results coming out with the OH, TX results?

anyone know the process for LA? do we receive notice directly from NCEES? if we do indeed use NCEES why aren't our results coming out with the OH, TX results?
I wish I knew! I had been ok controlling nerves but today....I just cant control!

Just called LAPELS office and a lady said email will come directly from NCEES...

I wish I knew! I had been ok controlling nerves but today....I just cant control!

I think this is posted above, but NCEES website says

Results

I would take that to mean we should be getting an email from NCEES. Hopefully they will start rolling in soon.

saw this on Texas results post:

"QUOTE (nightshade @ Dec 29 2010, 12:32 PM)

I failed. 65. Smh!

Don't feel bad. 69 CSE. Why do they even give those? "

Looks like around or about 69...

Back