LOUISIANA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nawlins-Guy

Reaction score
Post your results here along with what afternoon section you took.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your results here along with what afternoon section you took.
I was getting ready to start one, because i'm assuming they are coming today based on last spring. I took the geotech afternoon. if i take it again, I will NOT be taking geotech.

I called the board yesterday just to see if they could tell me an approximate date as to when they would be sending out result emails....they said not until the 1st of the year.....I dont know if they just said that so I would stop bothering them or what but that seems like a long time. I hope this is not true. I was hoping to hear something this week based on past October examinations (usually the results come between the 13th and the 20th)...according to the spreadsheet that somebody posted here. I took the Transportation portion in the afternoon. As soon as anybody in LA gets results please let us know!

I called the board yesterday just to see if they could tell me an approximate date as to when they would be sending out result emails....they said not until the 1st of the year.....I dont know if they just said that so I would stop bothering them or what but that seems like a long time. I hope this is not true. I was hoping to hear something this week based on past October examinations (usually the results come between the 13th and the 20th)...according to the spreadsheet that somebody posted here. I took the Transportation portion in the afternoon. As soon as anybody in LA gets results please let us know!

I heard that as well, but I can't imagine that they're going to go from taking 46 days (last spring) to 63+ days to release the results. I'm thinking they just don't want to be bothered.

In the spring the results came out on the 31st working day after the test. If you take out election day, veterans day, thursday & friday of thanksgiving, that would put the 31st working day this friday. I know I'm reaching, but I'm trying to come up with something.

In the spring the results came out on the 31st working day after the test. If you take out election day, veterans day, thursday & friday of thanksgiving, that would put the 31st working day this friday. I know I'm reaching, but I'm trying to come up with something.
At this point, I'll take anything....I just want my results NOOOWWWWW....hahahahahaha. I was hopeful that today would be the day.

At this point, I'll take anything....I just want my results NOOOWWWWW....hahahahahaha. I was hopeful that today would be the day.
I hear you brother, I was betting on today also. I mean how does it really take to process scan tron test. A few days? I don't know what the hold up is, but I still feel strong about this week. Maybe we should biltz them with phone calls and emails?

I hear you brother, I was betting on today also. I mean how does it really take to process scan tron test. A few days? I don't know what the hold up is, but I still feel strong about this week. Maybe we should biltz them with phone calls and emails?

hummmmmmmm......phone calls and emails sound sooooo tempting but Im scared they are going to tell me the same thing as yesterday.....that they wont be given till the 1st of the year. Im just very anxious because if I pass, I wnat to fill out the application for the PTOE....which is another pain....but oh well...........also, if I did pass....I want to start the holiday festivities....NOW!

I hope that you are right about this week.

Got an email from LAPELS that said they are expecting the results from NCEES this week. Not sure if that means we'll find out this week or not.

Got an email from LAPELS that said they are expecting the results from NCEES this week. Not sure if that means we'll find out this week or not.
Did you email them and ask? I haven't gotten an email from LAPELS...

Did you email them and ask? I haven't gotten an email from LAPELS...

I did email Donna Sentell, and that was her response.

I noticed that a couple of people from other states got emails from their boards saying when they expect to send out emails with results or when they expect results from NCEES.......has anybody here in LA received an email like that? Anybody heard any new news?

Are any of you repeat test takers? I am just curious if they usually send out the results in the morning or at a set time so I can stop checking like a crazy person. I took the Petroleum exam.

Are any of you repeat test takers? I am just curious if they usually send out the results in the morning or at a set time so I can stop checking like a crazy person. I took the Petroleum exam.

Sorry this posted twice... can't see a way to delete the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back