Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching Cobra Kai & so far it’s really good.

Strike Hard

Strike Fast

No Mercy!

hopefully this time the good guys win!!

I'm almost ashamed to say we've been watching some Married at First Sight on Hulu. For the match makers being "experts" they sure do have a low success rate of only 26%. We can tell why a lot of these people end up single. Some of them definitely aren't ready for marriage.

We also watch an episode of Black Mirror on Netflix every once in a while. To me, it's like a modern version of the Twlight Zone, which I enjoy. S4 E1 is a good place to start. It's like the TZ because the episodes don't run together and contain different stories in different parts of time.

Probably will start Cobra Kai soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I are almost finished with the second season of The Alienist on TNT. 

I also started the second season of The Umbrella Academy on Netflix.
i'm finishing up season 1 of Umbrella Academy! can't wait to see what happens in season 2

currently watching adventure time and moesha w/ spouse 😃

We just re-watched seasons 1-3 of The Expanse, and then Season 4. What an excellent science fiction series. We rewatched primarily because my son has become obsessed with hypothetical future spaceship engine design, but the second viewing was no less exciting than the first.  Looking forward to Season 5 in December (?).

I still cant get past the 3rd episode - puts me to sleep.. the internet says I have to suffer through all of season 1 before it "gets good" 

I couldn't do it either.  His hat also really bothers me for some reason.

Netlfix must have wanted to follow suit with "Away" -gave that 3 episodes as well and its pretty awful..

Im seriously thinking about just getting basic cable for a couple of months and ditching netflix / hulu - really struggle to find much -unless there is going to be another gem like Cobra Kai?

We're watching The Wire right now on HBO Max (we get it free with our AT&T internet). We had never seen it and had heard a lot of good things about it and so far it's been great. 

I enjoyed every episode of The Expanse, but it does get more exciting in Season 1 later on. Give it a chance. Season 2 is very action packed, as well as 3. Season 4 slows down a little but still very good. The hat is made fun of by other characters, too.

Apparently there are 9 books in the original series, with a 10th in the works. Each season has been loosely based off 1 book. So maybe 10 seasons in the series, if it keeps up. They certainly set themselves up with a story structure that provides for a lot of expansion.

We began watching Cobra Kai last night and I am really enjoying it. It was hard to turn off for bed time. 

I cannot stand the adult Daniel character - hope he gets his ass beat in S3!

I am looking forward to this new season of Fargo with Chris Rock - I thought the last 3 seasons were really good- will be weird to not be able to binge watch them though..

Sorry for the spoiler - but no- not even close.... it’s the only bad part of the series...

Yeah we just finished Season 1, and it remained good but the tension of all the misunderstandings and near-reconciliations is getting pretty uncomfortable.

Back