Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it would have been more like the North Korea movie they made but we're too afraid to release - that movies was actually funny but when I get 15 minutes into a "comedy" and don't laugh I generally turn it off...

TheInterview.jpeg

I typically don't like this style of comedy, but I was surprised with this one. Thought it was really funny.

Watching Louis C.K.'s new performance on Netflix. Pretty damn funny, but only if you don't mind joking about abortion, suicide, marriage, kids.  Good treadmill show.

Not Netflix, but we started watching the new season of Twin Peaks last night. It's even better than the first season in that we have no idea what's happening but it's so creepy and somehow so addictive at the same time. It's kind of fun to see how the actors have aged over time too.

I couldn't sleep last night at watched the comedy about the Loomis Fargo Heist. It was semi entertaining. If you are up at 1 AM and need something to help you fall asleep!

Although I cant recall the name of the movie this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't sleep last night at watched the comedy about the Loomis Fargo Heist. It was semi entertaining. If you are up at 1 AM and need something to help you fall asleep!

Although I cant recall the name of the movie this morning.
masterminds?

Last thing I watched was 13 reasons why.  Their cliffhangers at the end of every episode kept me going back.  I'm on to Iron Fist next.

Untold Stories of the ER. Episodes are dramatized and each usually consists of a serious story, a funny story, and a weird story.

One of the local cable channels is replaying the first 6 seasons of Game of Thrones before season 7 drops in a couple of weeks. Have the DVR set and stocking up on the popcorn for an epic binge fest.

Working my way through the TV series Bones.

Just discovered my cable provider has thrown HBO into my package so I have a lot of GoT to catch up on.  

I have watched 3, 4, and 5 in full binge mode. Three was like the reward for surviving 2. 
Yeah, 2 was pretty rough and the first couple of season 3 weren't very promising so we stopped. Once we finish re-watching Game of Thrones 1-6 and get into 7, we may restart Orange.

Latest posts

Back