Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took his kindle away for the day...but other than telling him he shouldn't do things like that...what do you say when the you know the kid probably had it coming.

I'm with you there. You reinforced the concept of right from wrong in you own child, but you do have the satisfaction in knowing that when push comes to shove, he won't take it.

^ My 6 y/o daughter "punched" an older girl at school because the older girl threatened to punch her. I had to give her the "keep your hands to yourself lecture" too. But, isn't the unwritten rule "If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard?"

Last edited by a moderator:
^ My 6 y/o daughter "punch" an older girl at school because the older girl threatened to punch her. I had to give her the "keep your hands to yourself lecture" too. But, isn't the unwritten rule "If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard?"

Like Ender's Game! Don't just win this battle, win all future battles as well!

Buff -

Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

mike -

0.jpg

My niece isn't an instigator, but she don't take no shit from anybody. A kid in the little day care place at my sister's old gym took some candy from my niece. The niece subsequently threw a forearm shiver at the kid (my sister's description), knocking them over.

I was at my sister's house one day, and an older boy was having a little trouble sharing, to put it nicely. He took a toy away from my niece, so she picked up a toy weedwacker and we caught her just before she leveled that kid with it.

I've never heard of her starting a fight, but she isn't shy about finishing them.

okay i need to remember minisnick is not a feather weight anymore...35 lbs can do damage if not careful.

i was laying on my bed last night and had my hand out to the side (on its side like if you were holding a can). Minisnick came running into the room because mr snick was chasing him. minisnick jumped on the bed and ran over to me and plopped down on my hand and bent thumb down in a very awkward manner. I couldn't move my hand for probably 5 minutes. Still tender but nothing major.

I've gotten a good number of wallops from my kids too. I threaten to sit on them if they're not careful around me when rough housing with daddy. That's been an effective deterrent, but then I have girls.

okay i need to remember minisnick is not a feather weight anymore...35 lbs can do damage if not careful.

i was laying on my bed last night and had my hand out to the side (on its side like if you were holding a can). Minisnick came running into the room because mr snick was chasing him. minisnick jumped on the bed and ran over to me and plopped down on my hand and bent thumb down in a very awkward manner. I couldn't move my hand for probably 5 minutes. Still tender but nothing major.

You are certainly winning the race to more bizarre injuries than anybody else on this forum.

This is my favorite time of the day. It's homework time with my daughter. Sometimes it's like pulling teath.

Back