Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming home from work, especially during these winter months when the kids are locked up all day in the house, is like swimming with Sharks without a cage. And not having any booze either.

Yeah. Pressure/judgment from family, society, her own sense of self-worth even if she doesn't actually want kids herself. There can be pressure on guys too, but it's a whole different level.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first time all five of us left town for any significant outing was this past Sunday and we went to Boston for the day. Everybody had fun, but by the time we got home my wife and I put the kids to bed and fell asleep within minutes. It was exhausting.

The first time we went anywhere was to go food shopping. And my wife was in heaven. To be able to get out out of the house even if it was for an hour! That was probably an month ago.

The first time we went anywhere was to go food shopping. And my wife was in heaven. To be able to get out out of the house even if it was for an hour! That was probably an month ago.

Yeah, and this ^^^.

It was the exact same with my wife. When she put the kiddo down and left the house for the first time by herself it was to the grocery store. She was quite thrilled.

BTDT. Riding wasn't the problem, stopping by pedaling backwards was. If you think the training wheels are bad, watch the first time they try to ride a razor scooter wearing flip flops and completely eat shit on the sidewalk.

Latest posts

Back