Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been 18 months since I've removed my daughter's training wheels. She is 7 and still cannot ride it.

I was hoping to go mountain biking with my daughter later this summer. That'll have to wait I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been 18 months since I've removed my daughter's training wheels. She is 7 and still cannot ride it.

Junior is 7 too and can do OK on flat stuff, but goes into sheer panic mode any time there is gravel or a hill of any kind.

I guess I'm not the only one then. We have to be patient I suppose.

There are certainly a lot of personal drawbacks to having children however I've spent most of this day out and about with my 11-year-old we hit sports authority and we do lunch at Buffalo wild wings then we snuck over into this park and had an illegal Airsoft battle for about 45 minutes in the snow it was pretty awesome.

Mini YMZ has been learning to read street signs at school. We were driving and she yelled, "'Don't Pee'! The sign says 'Don't Pee'!!!" We looked around trying to see what sign she saw. After a minute we realized it was this one:

\
no-parking-sign-md.png

That, or after you have had multiple ones, people begin to ask if this is it, or "you're done now, right?"

Next door neighbors' daughter couldn't ride until she was eight. Great shrieking ensued after every fall. I think they tried no training wheels for almost two whole years.

Latest posts

Back