Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The youngest is potty trained now which is awesome and she thinks she's 21 years old. Her vocabulary is very impressive, shes' very strong willed, but she has her sweet moments. Having a big brother has made her pretty tough.
Do we have the same kid? You just described my little girl to a "T" ( 2 1/2 yrs old as well)
Maybe our three daughters were seperated at birth. Same age here, similar characteristics. Maybe it's an engineer thing.
My daughter too. Maybe it's a 3yr old girl with a big brother thing...
sounds like my daughter. she's 18 now.

Here is little Emily, having some tummy time. She is 8 weeks old today, but is essentially a 2 week old. She now weighs over 8 lbs, and is acting like a newborn - she pretty much refuses to sleep in her crib for any length of time, but we often have to wake her up to feed her if we let her sleep on our chest. Luckily, my mom and MIL take turns coming over so I can get stuff done and take a nap or two. Emily has her nights and days reversed, so that she sleeps all day and is fussy at night, which is when I get to take care of her.

But I shouldn't complain too much - she is such a sweetie most of the time.

IMG_0869.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads over. No one can top that ^

My daughter plays in two rock bands.

90c8379d-1.jpg

Here is little Emily, having some tummy time. She is 8 weeks old today, but is essentially a 2 week old. She now weighs over 8 lbs, and is acting like a newborn - she pretty much refuses to sleep in her crib for any length of time, but we often have to wake her up to feed her if we let her sleep on our chest. Luckily, my mom and MIL take turns coming over so I can get stuff done and take a nap or two. Emily has her nights and days reversed, so that she sleeps all day and is fussy at night, which is when I get to take care of her.
But I shouldn't complain too much - she is such a sweetie most of the time.

View attachment 3589
super cute. glad to hear she is doing well!

And here is from oldest to youngest Mia, Alivia and Isabella (maybe they will be in a band some day too!)

IMG950339.jpg

Are you at a zoo in that picture paul?

Man, the difference btwn 12.5 lbs and 13.5 lbs is huge! Minisnick used to feel light but now he feels like he weighs like 20 lbs.

I have one in 3rd grade, the other started Kindergarten today, and one who is 1.5 yrs.
Are you sure that kid on the right got any of your wife's DNA? I didn't know cloning had progressed to this level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back