Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's wild.  Around here, if you're a parent or one of the listed people on the guardian/custodian list that the parents put you on, they just photo copy your license when you come in and that's it.  

Admit it, the real reason is you wouldn't pass the background check because you had to register as a sex offender due to your avatar!
Ha! I never saw it before now!

And now I can't unsee it.

Last edited by a moderator:
background checks to spend extended time around kids in the classroom/field trips/etc.  new district rule for the school year.

the volunteers to work with the little christmas shopping thing they brought to the school had to have it, if I wanted to help in the classroom during reading/math time I would have needed.  Hence I asked if I would need it for the party as that is several hrs.  not just 10 minutes.
our district started that last year because one of the volunteer tutors decided to get rapey with students.

our district started that last year because one of the volunteer tutors decided to get rapey with students.
I think they should just let the other parents get a little ass-whoopingey with said tutors.

So today minisnick got to wear PJs to school, they are going on a field trip to the local movie theater to watch polar express, then coming back to school for lunch then having a christmas party for the rest of the day.  what a day...wish i could wear pjs to work.

i tend to wash the kids clothes separately from ours to stagger the loads of laundry over a couple days, not not have to spend an entire day doing laundry.  So while I was putting my clothes away, snickette saw some of her socks in my laundry basket and grabbed them up into a hug and shouted MINE not YOURS at me.  Don't get between a girl and her minnie mouse socks!!!!  

It's been a hectic holiday season with mini-Ram finally at that age where he can appreciate activities.  He's seen the Rockettes, went on the polar express train ride, and had pj movie day at school. Makes me want to be a kid again.

I taught my bestie's kid to do this on christmas

149V6rLVpO3Fny.gif

now he's doing it when his parents are trying to discipline him and im over here like

l0HlP4enxu4cXyXVC.gif

Back