Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure what is up with snickette...this weekend she was seriously studying all the photo albums of minisnick's first 2 years.  I mean a page by page viewing like she was studying for the test.  

not sure what is up with snickette...this weekend she was seriously studying all the photo albums of minisnick's first 2 years.  I mean a page by page viewing like she was studying for the test.  
She's plotting his demise.  Looking for weakness that she can exploit.  Girls are like that.

She's plotting his demise.  Looking for weakness that she can exploit.  Girls are like that.
You just think that because you're insecure about your sausage fingers. I can fix that if you send me your mother's maiden name and social security number.

Last edited by a moderator:
do subsequent children always meet development milestones/figure things out sooner than their older sibling did?   HFS snickette was almost reading along with the book I was reading to her last night.  I could understand probably every third word she was saying.  

do subsequent children always meet development milestones/figure things out sooner than their older sibling did?   HFS snickette was almost reading along with the book I was reading to her last night.  I could understand probably every third word she was saying.  
Not in my family.  Different strengths/weaknesses for sure.  I think everything up until 4th grade is a crapshoot.

woohoo, snickette's hair is finally long enough for a single pony tail without half of it falling down as I put it up!!!!  

woohoo, snickette's hair is finally long enough for a single pony tail without half of it falling down as I put it up!!!!  
My 4 y/o had never had a haircut and its down to her waist now. Momma doesn't want to cut it because the tips are blonde and the rest is brown, but it gets everywhere. She caught it in a RC car wheel, a hand vac, and is a mess trying to brush in the morning. I'm trying to convince the boss to let her donate it to locks of love but they will only take 10", which will be a lot. We'all see what happens.

Not in my household.  Son (4 y/o) started walking at around 10-11 months.  My daughter (2 y/o) didn't even start crawling until then, walked at 18 months.  Both of our kids are talking about the same time but we've done pretty much the same things with them in regards to reading so I guess that's why.  Both kids talk non-stop 24/7.  

My 5- year old's new favorite poem:

Pick your nose and chew it

If it has good flavor

put it on your neighbor

Is your son this guy?

4f3fec045d46cc26910547d7e4973afd_crop_exact.jpg

My 4 y/o had never had a haircut and its down to her waist now. Momma doesn't want to cut it because the tips are blonde and the rest is brown, but it gets everywhere. She caught it in a RC car wheel, a hand vac, and is a mess trying to brush in the morning. I'm trying to convince the boss to let her donate it to locks of love but they will only take 10", which will be a lot. We'all see what happens.
Wigs 4 Kids will take more (and they're a better organization)

minisnick's two front teeth are loose.  he is walking around the house wiggling them, trying to get them out and grossing me out!!!  

minisnick's two front teeth are loose.  he is walking around the house wiggling them, trying to get them out and grossing me out!!!  
weekend update...both said wiggling teeth came out this weekend.  Thank goodness.  although the toothfairy stash of $1 coins has been depleted

hoping that volunteering to help at minisnicks class christmas party on friday doesn't require the background check.  If it does, i wont be able to help because I wont have time to get to the district office to get it done.  

hoping that volunteering to help at minisnicks class christmas party on friday doesn't require the background check.  If it does, i wont be able to help because I wont have time to get to the district office to get it done.  
Background checks to help at a school Christmas party?

Background checks to help at a school Christmas party?
background checks to spend extended time around kids in the classroom/field trips/etc.  new district rule for the school year.

the volunteers to work with the little christmas shopping thing they brought to the school had to have it, if I wanted to help in the classroom during reading/math time I would have needed.  Hence I asked if I would need it for the party as that is several hrs.  not just 10 minutes.

My kids high school does that if you want to spend any amount of time helping out on school property, but they at least run the background checks from the school office so it's not a huge ordeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admit it, the real reason is you wouldn't pass the background check because you had to register as a sex offender due to your avatar!

28 minutes ago, snickerd3 said:

My wife had to skip the Halloween one I think because she didn't get her paperwork in on time.  

Back