Kanye

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a South Park reference. The joke "do you like fishsticks? Yes? You're a gay fish" was deemed to be the funniest joke in history. Kanye West was the only person who didn't get the joke, and vehemently denied being a gay fish all episode, until eventually coming to terms with the fact that he must be a gay fish.

It's a South Park reference. The joke "do you like fishsticks? Yes? You're a gay fish" was deemed to be the funniest joke in history. Kanye West was the only person who didn't get the joke, and vehemently denied being a gay fish all episode, until eventually coming to terms with the fact that he must be a gay fish.
Everyone knows that the "killer Joke" was the funniest joke in history. Heck it was used by the Allies to defeat the Axis powers in WW2. Troops would run into balle shouting the joke in German and the enemy would die on the spot from laughter. Only troops that didn't speak German would be given this task as if they heard the actual joke then they too would succumb.

Q.) Does anyone know what the joke was?

The whole gag is that fish sticks kinda sounds like fish dicks.

Jokester: Do you like fish sticks?

Unwitting gay fish: Yes

J: Do you put fishdicks in your mouth?

U: Yes

J: Then you're a gay fish!

killer Joke

I recall the killer joke as being identified on the show as:

My dog has no nose.

How does he smell?

Awful.

Wasn't sure if this should be here or the Muppets thread, but I decided here:

The generational gap rears its ugly head once again.
I'm just glad the dog doesn't smell right now.
yes and all these things that you young guys think are "new" are often remakes or rehashes of things from a previous generation.

remember those who don't study history are destined to repeat it.

Back