July 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How were some processed if the last license number is still 91603 from July 17th?
I'm just telling you what I'm being told.  License Lookup through the Search link provided above is a system maintained by Department of Consumer Affairs, for all the boards/bureaus under them, and not the Board.  The Board sends data to that system for certification/licensing purposes.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    32 KB · Views: 75
I'm just telling you what I'm being told.  License Lookup through the Search link provided above is a system maintained by Department of Consumer Affairs, for all the boards/bureaus under them, and not the Board.  The Board sends data to that system for certification/licensing purposes.
I need to provide an update on my comment above and my previous ones when I stated that licensing will run last Friday, especially since so many of you are patiently waiting to find out your license number.  However, its been brought to my attention that while the Board submitted the necessary data to the department system for processing licenses as planned, there are some issues that are delaying that from happening.  The Board is working with others to resolve these issues and hope to have licenses issued soon.  Just wanted to get this out there for all of you as I know you are waiting and didn't want you to think I was misrepresenting anything.

I need to provide an update on my comment above and my previous ones when I stated that licensing will run last Friday, especially since so many of you are patiently waiting to find out your license number.  However, its been brought to my attention that while the Board submitted the necessary data to the department system for processing licenses as planned, there are some issues that are delaying that from happening.  The Board is working with others to resolve these issues and hope to have licenses issued soon.  Just wanted to get this out there for all of you as I know you are waiting and didn't want you to think I was misrepresenting anything.
Thank you for the update, CAPLS.  Do you know if we should expect license numbers to be issued in the next day or days? Or is this expected to be a longer delay, weeks?

While we are still waiting for our number, has anyone already put P.E. next to your name in the email signature?

Any chance the Board will take pity on us and send out emails with the license number while they sort out the dca site issue? I think more than a few of us have promotions and real dollars waiting on proof of a license.

Any chance the Board will take pity on us and send out emails with the license number while they sort out the dca site issue? I think more than a few of us have promotions and real dollars waiting on proof of a license.
Totally understandable.  Its not a site issue, its the system behind the site.  And its the same system that assigns the license numbers.

If the Mechanical Licenses are out, why would there be trouble with the Civil Licenses? Isn't it the same system that processes them?

If the Mechanical Licenses are out, why would there be trouble with the Civil Licenses? Isn't it the same system that processes them?
Yes it is. But NCEES exam results aren’t loaded into system. Applicants pass those exams before submitting application to Board. 

I've been trying to imagine what has changed between now and the last license issuance go around. My guess is the system is getting hung up on us having taken and passed the CA Specific Exams outside the appropriate window (April - June for us Q2 people). It's a wild guess, but I can't see how anything else has changed as far as system entry goes.

And ditto on the real dollars part. Range D, for us working for the state, only kicks in when we get the letter from the Board with our license number. Best not to think about the ~2 months lost already.

I've been trying to imagine what has changed between now and the last license issuance go around. My guess is the system is getting hung up on us having taken and passed the CA Specific Exams outside the appropriate window (April - June for us Q2 people). It's a wild guess, but I can't see how anything else has changed as far as system entry goes.

And ditto on the real dollars part. Range D, for us working for the state, only kicks in when we get the letter from the Board with our license number. Best not to think about the ~2 months lost already.
ditto

Back