July 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of curiosity, did you order the one with a bear or no bear?
CA.jpg

Just got the congratulations email (9/8 at 12:00 pm) with temporary proof of licensure 👍👌

Hummm... Mine is not posted yet. I'm really hoping it's because they processed these in batches and mine will come in a later run and not some snag in my application. Is anyone else running into this?
Mine is not posted yet either :( @CAPLS do you know why this might be?

Mine is not posted yet either :( @CAPLS do you know why this might be?
FYI...I called the Board this AM and they did not have record of my passing the 8hr exam. I'm not sure why. But the very helpful gal on the phone was able to check NCEES records and verify that I had passed. She said I will be included in this Friday's run.  

Ordered seal from PE Stamps, got 25% off use coupon code:EB25
Ordered Wednesday and received it today(Friday), btw the jpeg/CAD electronic stamp I received right away after payment made. Thanks for the promo code @jwang, it works!! Now just waiting on the wall certificate in mail.

image.png

Ordered Wednesday and received it today(Friday), btw the jpeg/CAD electronic stamp I received right away after payment made. Thanks for the promo code @jwang, it works!! Now just waiting on the wall certificate in mail.
Got mine too! Came super quick and I just used their standard shipping. I bought the pocket stamp and the wood stamp. Planning on keeping the pocket stamp in my work bag for stamping structural observation reports. Wood stamp will stay at my desk and look pretty.

Congratulations to all the folks who are now Licensed! I had a question, if the license expiration date is 12/31/20, does this mean you have to pay the renewal fee this soon? And any CE requirements for renewal?

I wanted to put it out there that I failed the first time taking Seismic. The second time, I took this review class with AEI Dr. Ibrahim and it was the best decision I made. The first time I took the seismic exam after taking Hiner's prep course, meh. I really don't feel t prepared me well for the exam. Ahmed was incredibly helpful throughout the entire course. I viewed both pre-recorded lectures and attended live on-line. He went above and beyond to make sure students understand. He schedules several office hours with you if you'd like and reaches out to you before your exam if he hasn't heard from you in a while to make sure you feel prepared. He also went above and beyond in light of COVID. Most all students had their test canceled/rescheduled, so he extended the course to make sure we didn't forget the material PLUS had weekly reviews well past after the course. Don't waste your money with anyone else. AEI is the only course you will need. 

I haven’t gotten anything in the mail yet. Not even the pocket license. 
Remember in the congratulations letter the Board said formal certificated will be mailed out within four to six weeks, so I will wait until 10/20 at the latest.

I got my wall certificate and paper pocket certificate today. The paper pocket certificate is pretty flimsy feeling. Hope we get the plastic ones soon here.

I got my wall certificate and paper pocket certificate today. The paper pocket certificate is pretty flimsy feeling. Hope we get the plastic ones soon here.
I just checked my mail box haven't got mine, just curious they UPS/FedEx or regular USPS mail?

I've been waiting for my license since mid-April. Fingers crossed this round is it.

Back