JR's Insomnia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ We were just sitting there slack jawed all afternoon. It was hard to fathom how bad they lost.

And of course this is the year I have tickets to a game. I'm happy and all, but it's kinda like having tickets to a play and finding out the star is out and his understudy is performing.

As the token Dolphins fan on the board, I couldn't have been happier. At least this year I didn't have to wait 15 weeks to know that they would get a least one win for the season.

I was happy for the 'fins - That franchise is way to 'storied' to go out like it did last season. and to thump on the Pats? Priceless!

Got ticks to Bears / Lions game on 10/5. Hopefully it will watchable. Losing Millen may recharge that franchise

Last edited by a moderator:
big difference from last year when I went to the Pats/Fins game in Miami. There were two dolphins fans sitting behind us with paper bags over thier heads.

Wasn't that the game they ran up the score in the first half, then put Cassel in during the third. He threw a pick that got ran back. Then they ran Brady back out there to score some more.

Those early season blowouts last year were something to watch.

How can you guys ruin this thread with football talk .... <_<

I think JR needs a 'personal assistant'.
Thank you for continuing to be the voice of reason for this forum!! :plusone: May you continue to be blessed with $2 pints !! :woot:

I am heading to happy hour on Friday (tomorrow) ... :bio:

JR

Wasn't that the game they ran up the score in the first half, then put Cassel in during the third. He threw a pick that got ran back. Then they ran Brady back out there to score some more.
Those early season blowouts last year were something to watch.
As Joey "the mouth" Porter said last week "i've played against Tom Brady. Cassel ain't no Tom Brady."

Blowouts can become as tedious as a scoreless game sometimes, IMO. Although it was funny when they absolutely smote the 'Skins, and the players were crying about poor sportsmanship.

How can you guys ruin this thread with football talk .... <_<
JR
Lets be perfectly clear: football talk never ever ruins anything! You've been yellow-carded. . . lest your man-tag be subject to peer review here :16:

Thank you for continuing to be the voice of reason for this forum!! :plusone: May you continue to be blessed with $2 pints !! :woot:
I am heading to happy hour on Friday (tomorrow) ... :bio:
I have a fish on the line for lunch today... free pints!!!

I have a fish on the line for lunch today... free pints!!!
AWESOME !!! :woot:

I am heading out to happy hour at 4 PM. Just found out that within the mixed group that there will be people who know people who will start connecting the dots with some of the dating I have done .... :eek:hmy:

This town is TOO SMALL! :17:

:bio:

JR

Dipping your PE Stamp in the company ink again?
Umm ... well, it is complicated. And really, not horrificly complicated, I just need to make sure that some of my friends don't end up deciding it is funny story time after a few drinks ....

Know what I mean?? :17:

In the end, it's all good. :)

JR

Umm ... well, it is complicated. And really, not horrificly complicated, I just need to make sure that some of my friends don't end up deciding it is funny story time after a few drinks ....
Know what I mean?? :17:

In the end, it's all good. :)

JR
Have a couple of tequilas and then put your PE-ness out on the table and ask if anyone has a kitty in need of quieting down. That will give them something to talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back