It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you need a cold Samuel Jackson!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=36pt]IT'S: [/SIZE]
JoeFriday.jpg

Alright, now that all fires are under relative control, I can begin writing the three reports I was supposed to write this week. Oh yeah, it's Friday and I have cachaça at the house. Caiprihinas made my way tonight, biatches!

Alright, now that all fires are under relative control, I can begin writing the three reports I was supposed to write this week. Oh yeah, it's Friday and I have cachaça at the house. Caiprihinas made my way tonight, biatches!

what are these fancy south american things you speak of?
Sounds a little :ghey: unless you are actually in Brazil or are serving a Brazilian stripper...

:D

For the most part, it's just a small margarita.

One (1) lime, quartered

Two (2) tablespoons sugar

Two (2) oz. cachaça (80 proof)

Ice

Take all pieces of lime and toss them into a small glass. Using a pestle (like mortar and pestle), begin small smashing of limes. Add sugar to half smashed limes. Smash limes and sugar some more. Add a little ice. Fill with cachaça. Stir in hopes of eliminating any undissolved sugar.

I'll let y'all know how it turns out. I may be posting from the drunk tank if things go well.

One (1) lime, quartered

Ice

Take all pieces of lime and toss them into a small glass. Using a pestle (like mortar and pestle), begin small smashing of limes. Add sugar to half smashed limes. Smash limes and sugar some more. Add a little ice. Fill with cachaça. Stir in hopes of eliminating any undissolved sugar.

I'll let y'all know how it turns out. I may be posting from the drunk tank if things go well.
kind of like a Caipiroska or a Mojito. I'm not familiar with cachaça. What is it?

I had a bunch of that Bacardi Rasberry Mojito mix last week. Those things catch up quick since they practically taste non-alcoholic...

One (1) lime, quartered

Ice

kind of like a Caipiroska or a Mojito. I'm not familiar with cachaça. What is it?
Cachaça is a Brazilian alcohol that is made from fermented sugar cane, of which they have plenty. There are two types: clear (barely aged, cheap, good for mixed drinks) and gold (aged, expensive, good for sipping). Some people refer to it as a rum, but it isn't. Don't begin to think that it's sweet, though. It definately is not.

I got a 1 L bottle yesterday for $15. In Brazil, the same bottle would be about $3.

go ahead. click it. you know you want to.

Likewise. If only she were real. And crouched next to my desk.

Back