It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
radicalmamma.jpg

"It's Friday Whores, let's got catch some jazz"

Anyone else have Good Friday off? BOOYAH GRANDMA! :beerchug:

And it's the Brewer's home opener against St. Louis! Got tickets and everything. Finally something else to watch other than basketball and whatever else. LOL

Its Thursday.5 for me. Working from home because the AC guy is coming to fix my upstairs AC (again), but I do have GF off as well. Might go to the minor league baseball game tonight for Thirsty Thursday.

Anyone else have Good Friday off? BOOYAH GRANDMA! :beerchug:

And it's the Brewer's home opener against St. Louis! Got tickets and everything. Finally something else to watch other than basketball and whatever else. LOL
Hells yeah B! What a way to bring on the weekend. I've also got good fridayz off, but will be working at home doing yard work.

"Why do Chet's kids look at him like he's Zeus, and my kids look at me like I'm a rack of yard tools at Sears"

No es bueno.

I am supposed to have Friday off but I need to interview a perspective employee.

So, I get to leave a bit early today only to show up after lunch tomorrow at work to just inerview someone. Then, I'll be heading out.

^^^If you worked in Texas, Gov. Goodhair would give you off tomorrow at noon. He even closes the public universities, so no professors ever schedule exams on Good Friday.

Working from home tomorrow, our office will close after noon, nothing official, but it has every year that I have been here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hells yeah B! What a way to bring on the weekend. I've also got good fridayz off, but will be working at home doing yard work.

"Why do Chet's kids look at him like he's Zeus, and my kids look at me like I'm a rack of yard tools at Sears"
LOL. And there WILL be PBR in the cooler for tailgating.

"I don't want to hear any more about anyone blowing anything out of their ass."

Some of you folks really have tomorrow off?!?!?
Yes sir! A paid holiday. :)

I have tomorrow off but only because I'll have 40+ hours in this week when I shut down this evening, otherwise it would be a vacation day.

we just got both fed and state refunds back this week...and we paper filed...about 2-3 weeks early for the Fed and 2 months early for the state. We usually don't get that one until may/june

Back