It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I haven't had a complete away-from-work and free-from-any-and-all-phone-calls weekend yet this year. Why should I expect a quiet weekend with my wife and kid now? They've had 3 months... 3 F'N MONTHS... THE ENTIRE FIRST F'N QUARTER OF 2010... to do these regulatory tests and they push it to the last 6 days available. I'm given a 1 week window to do mine and had the whole f'n day set aside for these inspections. :suicide:

The only f*cking up I'm going to be doing today is to the toilet. Almost didn't come to work. I've probably lost 10# worth of fluids through my backside. All started after a roach coach cheeseburger yesterday.

Mmmmmmm, roach coach...

That should be the next "en vogue" diet. You want to lose 5# by tomorrow? Try the roach coach!!

Last edited:
TGIF!

Now, if I only didn't have that pesky work thing to do today..............

Mmmmmmm, roach coach...
That should be the next "en vogue" diet. You want to lose 5# by tomorrow? Try the roach coach!!
Worley's Bulimia diet plan! You can eat all you want as long as you perform one simple procedure after every meal!

light weight.

screw you guys. Im going home........... so I can get really chucktown'd.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only f*cking up I'm going to be doing today is to the toilet. Almost didn't come to work. I've probably lost 10# worth of fluids through my backside. All started after a roach coach cheeseburger yesterday.
What about the all sex diet man?

Ok. Close enough so I'm calling it. No one is in my building today, nothing has blowed up, and my mind is in the clouds. Ima goin' home, suckas!

post-1553-1269613690.jpg

Back