It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a huge cat...is he part coon?
I don’t think so, but he came from the ASPCA so we have no background except for American Shorthair for him. He is ginormous in length and has a significant belly (we call it his pooch) that we’re trying to work on, with limited results. He hasn’t been weighed in a year but I can assure you he is something like 16-18 lbs.

I don’t think so, but he came from the ASPCA so we have no background except for American Shorthair for him. He is ginormous in length and has a significant belly (we call it his pooch) that we’re trying to work on, with limited results. He hasn’t been weighed in a year but I can assure you he is something like 16-18 lbs.
Mini lion.

Tonight is game night. Our son has taken to playing Star Wars Battlefront on XBox, so I'm going to warm up with Battlefront and have my game night on Warzone after he goes to bed. Tomorrow will be too cold for golf, so I will sleep in and look forward to watching the Titans kick some Bengal butt!

Happy Friday! This weekend, Mr. Leggo is doing a gravel and road bike race, a few hours away. It’s going to be a fun one night away! Does anyone else have anything in the books?

indoor soccer practice starts tonight. so the next couple of months is going to be crazy with practice and games throughout the week. The program has grown so much since minisnick started. It used to be they could get it all done on the weekends. Now they have 58 teams over 5 age groups.

the interest in soccer has skyrocketed recently. There was a point a couple yrs ago the local high school almost did away with boys soccer. They did a co-op with another local school to prevent the demise of the sport at both schools. Now they have enough to go solo again, but not sure how long the co-op agreement is for.

Happy Friday! This weekend, Mr. Leggo is doing a gravel and road bike race, a few hours away. It’s going to be a fun one night away! Does anyone else have anything in the books?
Trail half marathon in Auburn! Mr. Leggo should join my gravel squad up here!

Edit: These are two different disciplines, if that wasn't obvs.

Last edited:
Happy Friday, all!

Word has it, there’s a big sports event happening this weekend.

Yep, it’s the Olympics! 😀

Back