It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent my weekend starting to get the garage cleaned up. Felt like a truck ran me over. Spent most of Sunday dreading Monday.

Happy Friday, EBers!

And baseball is back, baby! I mean, it was back yesterday but most teams have their first game today, including my beloved Giants who will yet again fight the behemoth that is the evil Dodgers!

Friday’s here, EBers!

I know some people are off today. You lucky ducks! Hopefully you’re off doing exactly what you want to be doing any not a single thing that you don’t.

For the rest of us, the weekend is near!!

Happy Friday and happy Earth Day! And happy wedding day to two of my good friends!

I hope everyone is having a nice day, and that the weekend is a good one!

Happy Friday, everyone!

What do I have going on this weekend, you ask?

Well, both the Pan de Mie and bagel doughs (sourdough, natürlich) are going and are already in their initial proofing stages. I’ll bake the pan loaf style Pan de Mie later today and the bagels tomorrow.

Also tomorrow, I’m going to a baseball game! Woot!

What’s everyone else got going on?

Happy Friday, the 13th! May you not walk under any ladders, nor break a mirror, nor have a black cat cross your path…

What’s everyone up to this weekend?

This is going to sound weird, so I hope someone can relate:

I've got the usual going on: Game night tonight. Sawyer has a new "Sonic" Xbox game he borrowed from the library and can't wait to play it. I'm playing my usual War-Zone with my buddies, but tonight is the big "King Kong vs Godzilla" Operation Monarch event that's been so heavily advertised. I have golf Saturday morning and church Sunday, but of all the above I'm MOST excited about....mowing my yard!

Ha ha why? Well, my riding mower blew a gasket, and I got a new Cub Cadet XT1 (22 HP, 46" cutting width), and I can't wait to try it!

Happy Friday, the 13th! May you not walk under any ladders, nor break a mirror, nor have a black cat cross your path…

What’s everyone up to this weekend?
Happy Friday the 13th! Doing a sPoOoKy escape room with some friends and then board game night!

Also, Friday the 13th is usually a lucky day for me. Passed the mechanical PE exam 4/13/2018, it was a very good Friday!

Happy Friday, EBers!

If you follow the baking thread, you may have seen that I am considering making a blueberry & blackberry cobbler for dessert for a small dinner party tomorrow night. Do I hear a yes, for it, from you all?

It’s a short week for me next week as I will be off on PTO for a week, starting at noon on Tuesday! So this weekend, I will be getting things in order for my trip.

What’s everyone else up to this weekend? It’s the last weekend before Memorial Day weekend!

Back