It's Friday!!!!

Help Support Engineer Boards:

DuranDuran PE

"It wasn't me."
Reaction score
The usual: Friday night XBox, golf in the morning. Our 4-year old's friend across the street has 6th birthday party tomorrow. Watch Vols get destroyed by Florida tomorrow night. Church Sunday. Pray for Team USA to win Ryder Cup, knowing they probably won't.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s Friday!! Much like the thread title states.

I have dinner plans with my step brother and his wife tonight. It will be nice to see them for the first time in a few years!

Otherwise, I’m hoping the Giants clinch the NL West (2 games up on the Dodgers with 3 games left to play in the season) and that this nice weather sticks around for a bit longer!

What’s anyone/everyone else got planned?

DuranDuran PE

"It wasn't me."
Reaction score
It’s Friday!! Much like the thread title states.

I have dinner plans with my step brother and his wife tonight. It will be nice to see them for the first time in a few years!

Otherwise, I’m hoping the Giants clinch the NL West (2 games up on the Dodgers with 3 games left to play in the season) and that this nice weather sticks around for a bit longer!

What’s anyone/everyone else got planned?
I'm just shocked the Dodgers are only 2 games behind.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just shocked the Dodgers are only 2 games behind.
Every article I read points out something like the fact that the Dodgers won again and didn’t gain a game on the Giants, well this is the 29th time in 30 games this has happened… Or something like that. I just hope the Giants can pull of the title for the division to take it away from the evil Dodgers, for the first time in about a decade.

I also have tickets to the first NLDS game played in SF, and would love the Giants to just book their ticket straight through and not have to deal with the wildcard play-in game. They’ve also had the best record in baseball and been the first to reach 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 games, gotten their highest win total since moving to SF (104, though they got to 105 yesterday), and been in first place (albeit with one day of shared first place with the Dodgers a month or two ago, but they never fell behind!) in their division since May.

It would be massively disappointing to NOT have the Giants win the division, but the dang evil Dodgers are just so freaking loaded with money and talent that it’s still very much within the realm of possibility.

DuranDuran PE

"It wasn't me."
Reaction score
Every article I read points out something like the fact that the Dodgers won again and didn’t gain a game on the Giants, well this is the 29th time in 30 games this has happened… Or something like that. I just hope the Giants can pull of the title for the division to take it away from the evil Dodgers, for the first time in about a decade.

I also have tickets to the first NLDS game played in SF, and would love the Giants to just book their ticket straight through and not have to deal with the wildcard play-in game. They’ve also had the best record in baseball and been the first to reach 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 games, gotten their highest win total since moving to SF (104, yesterday), and been in first place (albeit with one day of shared first place with the Dodgers a month or two ago, but they never fell behind!) in their division since May.

It would be massively disappointing to NOT have the Giants win the division, but the dang evil Dodgers are just so freaking loaded with money and talent that it’s still very much within the realm of possibility.
GO (evil) DODGERS! :ROFLMAO:

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s Friday and it’s MLB playoffs time, baby!!

What’s good for the weekend?

I’m going to the Giants/evil Dodgers NLDS game 1 tonight, then spending tomorrow out on the water for Fleet Week. May need to bake some sort of quick bread on Sunday… Recipe tbd.

pbrme

TreeRat+PBR=PE
Reaction score
We had our sand filter blowing sand into the pool a few weeks ago so I get to fix that. We just shut down the pumps until we had time to diagnose. This last week I rebuilt the upper end of the selector valve, shop vac'd out old sand and replaced laterals. A loose lateral was the culprit. So this afternoon I get to replace 300 lbs of sand, and vac out about 50-75 lbs of loose sand on the bottom of the pool, and get it ready to winterize. Yay pools.

P-E

EB Supporter
Reaction score
We had our sand filter blowing sand into the pool a few weeks ago so I get to fix that. We just shut down the pumps until we had time to diagnose. This last week I rebuilt the upper end of the selector valve, shop vac'd out old sand and replaced laterals. A loose lateral was the culprit. So this afternoon I get to replace 300 lbs of sand, and vac out about 50-75 lbs of loose sand on the bottom of the pool, and get it ready to winterize. Yay pools.
I could never have a pool. I can’t even keep a fish tank clean. That reminds me, I need a beer.

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Friday, EB! What’s everyone got planned for the weekend and what tunes are we listening to today?

pbrme

TreeRat+PBR=PE
Reaction score
Lame, no one chimed in. I was up to my eyeballs in a project going out the door Friday and just catching up on EB.

https://www.passpe.com/

Latest posts