It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was more of a comparison to all of this pinewood derby in Boy Scouts vs. I sold cookies and crafted in Girl Scouts. I dropped out at junior high though, so it may have become more than that.
yeah, the bridge project was my final thing and I worked on that for nearly my entire JR and SR years of high school between planning, designing, obtaining the donations and then organizing the weekend we worked on it... looking back it was probably a bigger project than I needed to do for the gold award, but I've checked and the bridge is still there 15 years later being used... as long as the camp doesn't close this year.

Scouting was a really important part of my life since neither of my parents were into being outside, it was the only way I had the opportunities for a lot of things I enjoyed like backpacking, kayaking, etc etc etc...

Enjoy the rest of your week suckaz! I'm taking an extended weekend to go visit some friends in Little Rock.

IIRC, they live in a dry county too. :blink:

One more day for me. :( :( :(

I should just call it quits and start drinking now.

attachicon.gif
weekdays_0e26f5_4188988.jpg
HAHA, i do that on Tuesdays

Back