It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^He was hitting his dog and threatening to kill it, if his girlfriend didn't get a refund on her b00b job...Poor Snoopy.

Boy I really hate to bump this thread on a Tuesday.........................WAIT NO I DON'T! :wave2:

Superbowl bound tomorrow and will be in N.O. for a week! :w00t: Have fun at work suckas!

I hope you lava sh*t your pants in a crowd on Bourbon Street while throwing up on the pimp next to you who is looking for the dude who didn't pay for his girl's tricks.

Not to be one to brag, but today is my Friday!!! I'll be leaving work in 3 hours or so and heading off for a 2.5 week vacay. Hope ya'll have fun!! :w00t: :bananapowerslide: :party-smiley-048:

And people wonder why I said this thread should be locked on all days except actual Fridays...

Dos thus have thou a mug of ale for me and me mate, for he hath been pitched in battle for a fortnight and has the king's thirst for the frosty brew dos thou might have for thus!

IT'S

jack_webb_dragnet.gif

8214810136a12922954659l.jpg

LET'S GET

1233420290_h30.jpg

Back