It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad my garage seems fairly well insulated, or at least the garage door does. I've been sitting on the concrete floor and in there for a few hours with just sweatpants and a t shirt and have been fine, even though its low 40's out.
*w/ english accent*"sakes man, get yourself a rolleround stool... with a parts tray."

I'm just glad my garage seems fairly well insulated, or at least the garage door does. I've been sitting on the concrete floor and in there for a few hours with just sweatpants and a t shirt and have been fine, even though its low 40's out.
*w/ english accent*"sakes man, get yourself a rolleround stool... with a parts tray."
Only sitting on the floor because I've been fabricating a new front bumper, and the fasteners are only about 13" off the ground!

out of here in like an hr. volunteering at the christmas walk & parade this evening. Then I get to start the disinfecting process on the well before bed....woohoo no water useage for the next 2 days likely.

Last day of the week for this guy, at 3:30 the office is shutting down for the company Xmas party. WEEEEEEE

tumblr_luqblbQaIL1qi2oej.gif

My Friday today, company x-mas party tomorrow night. Unfortunately, I caught the flu that Junior brought home from school, and will be feeling like shit for it. Perfect timing as always.

We don't get a holiday party, and I'm stuck going to my wife's on Saturday. I'm lucky enough to be introduced to all the bitches my wife hates working with...

It's been years since I've worked for an organization that organizes holiday parties for its employees. I think I'm going to make Christmas cookies for my team and the boys in the materials lab.

the g/f's office is having their first annual party tomorrow night and I've been invited to go. I catch my flight around 1230 tomorrow. My office does 2, one is a dinner at one of the local establishments that is really f'n good & expensive next Friday night (the 14th). The other one we do is a week after that with a potluck and white elephant gift exchange.

The exchange can be more fun than the dinner depending on who shows up. The dinner is for employee & guest / SO; while the potluck is a family event. All kids under 18 get a gift. Food's not half bad either.

I wish we had a Christmas party. Last year my manager took our group out to lunch and bowling. Not sure what the plan for this year is. I hear my old group at LM got a new a manager that is hosting a white elephant party at his house. I should just go crash their party.

Back