It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm taking all next week off to burn some vacation, so I am seriously unmotivated this week.

Sorry to have to do this, but IT'S FRIDAY for me.

idgaffriday_lr_1.jpg

qm.gif

qm.gif

Busy few days ahead for me. Wife is home today while the warranty repair man finally has a chance to fix some drywall problems, the carpet cleaners will be by today as well. Kiddos have their weekly activities tonight, then my son has a Cub Scouts meeting. Then we have family and friends coming over for Thanksgiving dinner this weekend because my wife works Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights next week.

TGIF...too bad a weekend of home improvement lies ahead of me.
X2. I'm determined to get the bathroom paint/caulk touched up and finish the paint in the kitchen before Thanksgiving. Not much left really, I have some touch up under the crown in the kitchen where it looks shitty, and then the toe boards in the bathroom need a coat of semigloss white. If I'm feeling really motivated, I'll do the crown in the bedroom and fix the drywall crack near the door while I'm at it.

I think tomorrow might be my Friday. Or Sunday. . . which really would be Monday so my Friday wouldn't be until next Wednesday.

After today, my next day at work will be 11/29. Two vacations back-to-back. The first one I get to fly front left seat. The second one will be the first time my son will fly commercial. He's looking forward to flying in the big jet. I'm not.

Back