Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've looked up 4 people (myself included) on the website with no luck. Odds are some name would be up there if the website was updated.

If they send the letter out today they will say that on the phone but they did not say it so I guess they will send it out next week. The letter should be in your mail box by 1/12 to 1/16/2009.

1/12 to 1/16 is more than a week. A few posts up says call if you don't hear something in a week.

I see that it says that the page was last updated Wednesday, December 3, 2008.

http://www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm

Scroll all the way down to the very bottom.

Hopefully that date will change when they start updating their database.

I see that it says that the page was last updated Wednesday, December 3, 2008.
http://www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm

Scroll all the way down to the very bottom.

Hopefully that date will change when they start updating their database.
I would imagine that they will start inputing today. I really doubt they have begun with the examinees who passed, so take heart. Maybe you will see your name up there today (maybe I will see mine!) They are constantly adding reciprocity PE's but that's it.

I would imagine that they will start inputing today. I really doubt they have begun with the examinees who passed, so take heart. Maybe you will see your name up there today (maybe I will see mine!) They are constantly adding reciprocity PE's but that's it.
i got my fingers crossed for you PEPG, i think we've been around here toooo loonnng.

guys do we expect somthing this week or I will hold my horse for next week?

I still thinking the result will be in next week (1/12 to 1/17/09).

sorry .double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible that the results are being entered? I keep getting "The page cannot be displayed" screen while before some results (excluding my name) were displayed... Can somebody try to check his/her name and see if the result will be the same? Preferably check the last names starting with the first letters of the alphabet... Thank you!

Is it possible that the results are being entered? I keep getting "The page cannot be displayed" screen while before some results (excluding my name) were displayed... Can somebody try to check his/her name and see if the result will be the same? Preferably check the last names starting with the first letters of the alphabet... Thank you!

I was getting that and my hopes were up too. But it's working now and my name isn't up there. Oh I was so hoping!

EDIT - nevermind, back down again. It's probably just high traffic. I swear I checked 10 times already today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was getting that and my hopes were up too. But it's working now and my name isn't up there. Oh I was so hoping!
EDIT - nevermind, back down again. It's probably just high traffic. I swear I checked 10 times already today.
:) Maybe so, but my screen has changed to "503 Service Unavailable". I still hope it's being updated...

i got my fingers crossed for you PEPG, i think we've been around here toooo loonnng.
WAAAAYYY too long. But I think after this is all over, I will stick around to help other struggling hopefuls.

I checked, my last name begins with the letter "A" so no dice here, i hope its not a sign for the things to come!

I second that. I am sure the problems with the page are related to everyone checking it. I think I have checked every hour on the hour. I wish they would just put me out of my misery.

They updated certain pages on the website about 5 minutes ago, but not the search page. Maybe that will happen later today?

I'm starting to get a nervous stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back