Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I JUST CHECKED THE PAGE MY NAME IS UP THERE YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I PASSED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FIRST TIME TAKER!
Congratulations:)!!! Didn't you say your last name starts with "A"? One other thing - did you check under "Engineer" or "Professional Engineer"?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I JUST CHECKED THE PAGE MY NAME IS UP THERE YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I PASSED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FIRST TIME TAKER!

Nice, hopefully they are entering them one by one of in small groups. I am not in there yet :(

Anyone else find their name on the website??? And if so what is the fiirst letter of your last name?

I need a frosty adult beverage!

Nice, hopefully they are entering them one by one of in small groups. I am not in there yet :(
I WILL BE PRAYING FOR GOOD NEWS FOR MY FELLOW NYER'S

KEEP UR HEADS UP!

IF FEELS UNREAL I JUST HAD SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS SEARCH ME UP TO CONFIRM I WASN'T SEEING THINGS!

IM HOPING THERE ISNT MORE THEN ONE PERSON IN THIS STATE WITH THE SAME NAME AS ME LOL!

Congratulations, Luchion - wish the rest of us luck!

can you please tell me ? what are the first three letter of your last name ? I want to know if they are posting or not

thanks

Congratulations, Luchion - wish the rest of us luck!can you please tell me ? what are the first three letter of your last name ? I want to know if they are posting or not

thanks
I did a search and found that there are names listed today. Search *ALL* (Edit: I mean All as in Allison, not entire) and look for people above 16 086***

You'll have to look, I don't know these people so I wont link it directly

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the results are being posted online, any guesses as to when we will have results in the mail?

This is the reply returned from Castle this morning:

Good Morning,

The results for the New York State Engineering exams are currently being prepared for mailing. We anticipate everything to be release at the end of the week.

Chris Lloyd

CASTLE Worldwide, Inc.

P.O. Box 570

Research Triangle Park, NC 27560

(919) 572-6880 ext. 6911

This is the reply returned from Castle this morning:
Good Morning,

The results for the New York State Engineering exams are currently being prepared for mailing. We anticipate everything to be release at the end of the week.

Chris Lloyd

CASTLE Worldwide, Inc.

P.O. Box 570

Research Triangle Park, NC 27560

(919) 572-6880 ext. 6911
Saturday much possible everything will be cleared. guys take deep breath for rest of this week

Guys, did anyone else besides Luchion found his/her name on the website? Is he the only one from NY who passed the test or the names are still being added?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, did anyone else besides Luchion found his/her name on the website? Is he the only one from NY who passed the test or the names are still being added?

Mine isn't up yet, but my last name starts with S so it may be awhile. Not to sound cocky, but I am 80% sure I passed I'll let ya know if when and if it's up.

Mine isn't up yet, but my last name starts with S so it may be awhile. Not to sound cocky, but I am 80% sure I passed I'll let ya know if when and if it's up.
Thank you for the update! I was checking "O" and "Y", neither showed up... I've said good-bye to any feelings of confidence yesterday. My patience is long gone as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back