Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name is on the website, right dcny? What letter does your last name begin with?
It is on the website, check your pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
My last name started with a "C" and I received the letter and online registered PE stauts on the same date as of 1/12/09. I bet they are not entering the information in alphabetical order. I am now ready to order my seal stamp. Good luck guys and congratulations to all the new PE.

My last name started with a "C" and I received the letter and online registered PE stauts on the same date as of 1/12/09. I bet they are not entering the information in alphabetical order. I am now ready to order my seal stamp. Good luck guys and congratulations to all the new PE.
Actually, they probably are going alphabetical. Three people I asked who did receive their numbers names begin with C, so I am sure they are just making their way through s l o o o w l y

you are not alone I missed the PE by 3% the construction breadth killed me. so if any one would recomend which books should I use to pass just the construction breadth?
Hey, I passed the construction section in the afternoon - let me know if you are still looking for ideas on resources.... Among others I bought several of the books that were listed as references in the NCEES sample problems book on Abe Books plus another deep discount text book site. Much cheaper than even buying used on Amazon.

They are really torturing you guys, aren't they? Hang on and good luck.

My compulsive tendancy continues....

Anyone see their name on the NYSED OP website whose last name begins with a letter between D and M?

I am K and still nothing. :deadhorse:

My compulsive tendancy continues....
Anyone see their name on the NYSED OP website whose last name begins with a letter between D and M?

I am K and still nothing. :deadhorse:

They are not adding names in order. My last name starts with SHE and my name was added to the list on 01/08/09. I think the reason it takes so long is that when I received the license in the mail it was post marked the 8th. So they add names as they print and ship the licenses.

You haven't received a letter from Castle? Give them a call! http://www.castleworldwide.com/ 919.572.6880

Anyone who hasn't gotten a letter from Castle should call them.

They are not adding names in order. My last name starts with SHE and my name was added to the list on 01/08/09. I think the reason it takes so long is that when I received the license in the mail it was post marked the 8th. So they add names as they print and ship the licenses.
You haven't received a letter from Castle? Give them a call! http://www.castleworldwide.com/ 919.572.6880

Anyone who hasn't gotten a letter from Castle should call them.
No - i received my letter, and I passed. Now I just want my license.

Have you received your registration package in the mail yet? I know a few people have.

Have you received your registration package in the mail yet? I know a few people have.
Relax... Go celebrate this weekend.

Letter or license on website won't lie to you. I know sometimes it is too good to be true. But if we are keep asking question that "Is it true?" then we only hurt those people who did not pass their exam this time.

Trust.

Oh then relax man, it may take up to a month for you to get the actuall license number. Why get bent out of shape. You passed, life it good. Go out and party it up! Just don't drink and drive!

Relax... Go celebrate this weekend. Letter or license on website won't lie to you. I know sometimes it is too good to be true. But if we are keep asking question that "Is it true?" then we only hurt those people who did not pass their exam this time.

Trust.

Good advice, thanks, and congratulations on passing FE

PASSED CIVIL (STRUCTURAL) - NOW WAITING ON A LICENSE FROM NY STATE - THIS IS KILLING ME!! I'VE HEARD ANYTHING FROM A WEEK TO 8 WEEKS.

ACCORDING TO THE OFFICE OF PROFESSIONS ONCE YOU PASS THE EXAM YOUR APPLICATION GOES INTO A "FINAL REVIEW". HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE??????

PASSED CIVIL (STRUCTURAL) - NOW WAITING ON A LICENSE FROM NY STATE - THIS IS KILLING ME!! I'VE HEARD ANYTHING FROM A WEEK TO 8 WEEKS.
ACCORDING TO THE OFFICE OF PROFESSIONS ONCE YOU PASS THE EXAM YOUR APPLICATION GOES INTO A "FINAL REVIEW". HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE??????
That is what I've been crying about for the last three days! :deadhorse:

I failed. I'm a mechanical and want to take a review course. i live in queens, NY. Anyone know of any?

I failed. I'm a mechanical and want to take a review course. i live in queens, NY. Anyone know of any?
I think PERC, Inc had (I got a letter 2 or 3 days before my result of passing the FE)

https://www.percinc.com

REVIEW COURSE FOR THE PE EXAM - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

All multiple choice, no choice, breadth/depth exam

$715.00

Strategy 1 Class Stress Analysis 1 Class

HVAC 1 Class Machine Design 1 Class

Heat Transfer 1 Class Vibrations 1 Class

Gas Dynamics 1 Class Kinematics 1 Class

Fluid Mechanics 2 Classes TBA 2 Classes

Economics 1 Class

Classes Begin Classes End

*In New York City

Parsons Brinckerhoff

1 Penn Plaza -2nd floor

34th St and 8th Ave

Enter on 8th Ave 1/14/2009 4/15/2009 Mon, Wed

*Due to security requirements at 1 Penn Plaza, registration must be completed by 1/5/09

Strategy Classes are from 6:00-7:30pm

All others are from 6:00-9:00pm

I didn't take this course before but only because I received this letter and it offers in NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back