Illinois

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I typed in all my information on the Continental Testing website, and I received "No record found. Please check your information. Status get updated every 24 hours." as the result....What the heck does that mean?
Make sure the "Profession" code in the last box is correct. 062 for PE, 081 for SE. If you enter the wrong one, you get that message.
I should be an 062....triple checked and I received the same message. I called continental testing, and they told me results are not out yet.......That is funny because everyone who took it with me has their results. I guess I should ask if you failed......it takes you to the another place and says "fail", correct?

It should say "pass" or "fail". Even before results are posted, you should be able to log-in and the site has all of the exam information but with the grade blank.

It is strange that you can't log in at all.

I typed in all my information on the Continental Testing website, and I received "No record found. Please check your information. Status get updated every 24 hours." as the result....What the heck does that mean?

I've been getting the same message for over two weeks. I've given up. In October they did not send me any letters. This time, they took my login, and I probably won't receive a letter either.

It feels good. They took the anxiety away. I just don't care anymore. looking forward to world cup,

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started studying for the October 2010 exam last week because I thought I had NO chance in the world of having passed it but...I PASSED!!!

Spring 2010 PE Exam Results Dates - Illinois

Continental Testing Results (Website): 6/4/2010

Posted on ILDPR Website: 6/7/2010

Paper Copy of License Received by Mail: 6/10/2010

How does the license look? I'm not in Illinois, so I'll have to wait til next week for snail mail to arrive.

Also, what's the plain for stamp/seal in Illinois?

I got the letter that I passed, but my name is also not on IDFPR. I don't like how there is that licensure fee. I guess I'd rather pay that then pay the registration fee for another test. Also, do they list the score or is it just pass or fail?

I got the letter that I passed, but my name is also not on IDFPR. I don't like how there is that licensure fee. I guess I'd rather pay that then pay the registration fee for another test. Also, do they list the score or is it just pass or fail?
They just report pass/fail.

They just report pass/fail.
I tried looking on this site for SE results but it says login failed (I made sure everything was entered correctly)

http://www.continentaltesting.net/index.html

I passed the SEII in october in Illinois so I retook the SEI in april but had it proctored in PA

I just checked CTS's website and under grade it says PASS. i gave SE I in April 2010. I passed SE II in 2008. IDFPR's website doesnt show my name yet when i do license look up. anyone out there with the same issue? How accurate is CTS"S website? i am sorry but today only i found out that CTS also gives grade so sorry if its a dumb question.

I just checked CTS's website and under grade it says PASS. i gave SE I in April 2010. I passed SE II in 2008. IDFPR's website doesnt show my name yet when i do license look up. anyone out there with the same issue? How accurate is CTS"S website? i am sorry but today only i found out that CTS also gives grade so sorry if its a dumb question.

It will be a bit before IL actually issues the licenses. It's usually a few days or so, but might be a while longer because of the holiday.

Congratulations on passing. I just passed the SEI and II as well.

It will be a bit before IL actually issues the licenses. It's usually a few days or so, but might be a while longer because of the holiday.

Thanks. Congratulations to you as well. why does the overall exam result says "Incomplete for licensure" on CTS's website?

Thanks. Congratulations to you as well. why does the overall exam result says "Incomplete for licensure" on CTS's website?
CTS only started to post online last year, so they probably aren't showing your result from 2008. Does it say "pass" for both SEI and SEII, or does it only have the SE I listed? As long as IL has your record from 2008, you should be okay.

I took them both this April and the overall exam result on mine says "pass".

CTS only started to post online last year, so they probably aren't showing your result from 2008. Does it say "pass" for both SEI and SEII, or does it only have the SE I listed? As long as IL has your record from 2008, you should be okay.

Thanks. they do show pass for the SE II . I talked to them today. I took FE in Milwaukee and they dont have the record of that so the overall exam result says "Incomplete for licensure". i have to send the FE certificate to Illinois state board to get the license. It is such a big relief to be done with these tests.

Thanks. they do show pass for the SE II . I talked to them today. I took FE in Milwaukee and they dont have the record of that so the overall exam result says "Incomplete for licensure". i have to send the FE certificate to Illinois state board to get the license. It is such a big relief to be done with these tests.
I also took the FE in Milwaukee and the same incomplete for licensure line on Continental Testing Site. Whom to you have to have sent your results NEESC? Wisconsin? and where do they go the Illinois Board? Continental Testing? Any help would be great.

I also took the FE in Milwaukee and the same incomplete for licensure line on Continental Testing Site. Whom to you have to have sent your results NEESC? Wisconsin? and where do they go the Illinois Board? Continental Testing? Any help would be great.
You have to send your EIT certificate to IDFPR 321 W. Washington Street, 3rd floor design unit, Springfiled, IL 62786. the guy i talked to said once they will receive the ETI certificate they will check everything and send the License to me.

I am still in a process of finding out how to get the EIT certificate. i didnt get one when i passed the exam. will update you once i know more.

congrats.

Back