ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone waiting in Illinois?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Do you know Fudgepump? He's from Sandwich but he's a veteran of the waiting. Except this time he didn't take the exam.

Good luck!

JR

No dont think I do.... I passed the PE April 05, SEII April 06, and failed the SEI... Go figure?? I am waiting for the SEI results. I don't think I can take one of these exams again....

I'm in for the LONG IL wait.

I just mailed my SE endorsement app this morning!

I took the exam in October 06, I found out I passed online during the first week of January (4th or 5th).

Anyone else out there??

Last edited by a moderator:
Illinois updates their database faster than mailing out results. Nothing yet, but the last license number issued was 062-060303. If you look up 062-060304 or others just past that and it shows a result you can safely assume the results have started being uploaded and do a search for your name...they sometimes do the uploads in batches, so you might need to check back...or just wait for the letter/license.

https://www.idfpr.com/dpr/licenselookup/default.asp

Illinois updates their database faster than mailing out results. Nothing yet, but the last license number issued was 062-060303. If you look up 062-060304 or others just past that and it shows a result you can safely assume the results have started being uploaded and do a search for your name...they sometimes do the uploads in batches, so you might need to check back...or just wait for the letter/license.
https://www.idfpr.com/dpr/licenselookup/default.asp
OK, I will keep checking. Post if you find out that the licenses are being updated... Thanks.

I think the IL PE results are available online. However, I do not think the SE results are up yet??

Yes, indeed the results are posted online for Illinois. I PASSED! Good luck to others still waiting or haven't checked yet.

Back