ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn !! I did the end the wait dance for you guys and a rain dance for me and everyone in FL because of the drought here. :true:
I must have gotten them mixed up ..
1.gif
. I wonder if I should be expecting a notice in the mail ...
5.gif

JR
That's cool, did you take the PE or might they send a passing letter for old time sakes. I thought florida had already received results?

That's cool, did you take the PE or might they send a passing letter for old time sakes. I thought florida had already received results?
My fourth and final time for waiting came to an end on December 23, 2006 :)

I completely empathize with anyone enduring the wait, especially after others have been able to declare victory. As one man, the best I can do is add some much needed comic relief :)

I am still pulling for you irisheng !!

JR

anybody got any word from illinois, yet. The website has not added anything yet, but I was wondering if they did things differently and are getting results in the mail first this year

Something's going on with the database. People that I know who are PEs are no longer listed on the webpage. So, either they're updating it, or there's a catastrophic failure.

This is kind of getting crazy. The structural board met 2 weeks ago, I would think that they have the results. What is going on with Illinois. My Pe was issued on June 27, so we should be here. I really hope they don't have to wait until the PE board meets on the 11th.

What we need is some more rain dancers to help you guys out.

Here's me: /crappy rain dance.

Ok, don't all laugh all at once!

This is kind of getting crazy. The structural board met 2 weeks ago, I would think that they have the results. What is going on with Illinois. My Pe was issued on June 27, so we should be here. I really hope they don't have to wait until the PE board meets on the 11th.
So are you saying that you already got your PE exam results, on June 27?

Illinois uses CTS, not ELSES as the test administrators, and we have not

been notified that CTS has received any scores yet. You will be

notified by CTS of your score when it becomes available.

Normally, for the April exam, the SE scores are distributed in July.

M. David Brim

Design Licensing Manager

Illinois Results are In!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed SE1 and SE2 on the first try.

The PE results are not in though.

Congrats irisheng !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Monumental accomplishment!! :plusone:

JR

PASSED - SE 1 AND 2 - FIRST TRY :multiplespotting:

:party-smiley-048: :bananalama: :bananalama:

Congratulations to those who have passed! :)

I have a question though, how are you finding out your results? Is it via mail or online? If it's online, I've been all over the idfpr website and can't seem to find a way to look at the most recent adds to the database. Thanks! And Congrats again!

Congratulations to those who have passed! :)
I have a question though, how are you finding out your results? Is it via mail or online? If it's online, I've been all over the idfpr website and can't seem to find a way to look at the most recent adds to the database. Thanks! And Congrats again!
https://www.idfpr.com/dpr/licenselookup/default.asp

Searched via last license number issued to find out when the database was updated and then search for my name. Last PE issued was 062-059881. THe SE was updated this morning.

Congrats dq89 !!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Phenomenal accomplishment !! :plusone:

JR

Holy crap Batman! I passed the PE!!!!

Electrical with Power Depth on the first try.

I received a one-page letter from Continental Testing Services that indicates: Overall Exam Result: Pass

Jim

Back