ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

irisheng

Anybody got any info on Illinois results for the PE or SEI & SEII?????

It's hard to see all the results for other states rolling in!!!!

Last edited:
No idea when they are going to release the results, but you can check at https://www.idfpr.com/dpr/licenselookup/ by name or license number. Looks like the last license # issued was 062059881, so when you see numbers bigger than that then you know they have at least released the results. In January I saw I passed online and a few days later the license from the state showed up...no congratulations letter, just the license and then probably almost two weeks later a letter from Continental Testing servicing showed up saying I passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the illinois people

Something seems to be up with the license look-up on the state's website, possible updating ???

No dice today, doesn't seem like anything was added.

Last edited:
I keep checking every 20 mins, and I feel the same way, I think results are coming in soon...

how did you like the proctor, we nicknamed mr. army wanna-be. He talked way too much when I took the pe last year. The guy that did the SE was much nicer.
He was a good old man, but you are right he talks a lot and it gets annoying. Exam place was sucked though, too crowded, I don't know why they can't get a a better place with some descent restrooms. I hope I never end up taking it again...

He was a good old man, but you are right he talks a lot and it gets annoying. Exam place was sucked though, too crowded, I don't know why they can't get a a better place with some descent restrooms. I hope I never end up taking it again...
Yeah, he keeps his guys out in the hall and I feel he preaches to to the candidates about calculators.

I found it funny that with the people that forgot to bring calculators (another story) he spent 15 minutes helping these people find a calculator. After all of his preaching that we should know better than to bring in a prohibited calculator, he spent a good portion helping people find calculators.

the SE people were a lot more laid back. We could get in the room right away and were a lot more friendly.

You guys are killing me. I saw that this thread had exploded to 7 responses, I thought they'd released 'em. I checked the DPR website before opening the thread, and went through a minor panic when I didn't see my name.

Any day now, right?

You guys are killing me. I saw that this thread had exploded to 7 responses, I thought they'd released 'em. I checked the DPR website before opening the thread, and went through a minor panic when I didn't see my name.
Any day now, right?
sorry about that, I have been checking using the last licensce number added. It gives you some time to prepare yourself for the news, good or bad.

I have done my End The Wait dance for everyone in Illinois
tribal.gif

The wait is almost over !!! :)

JR

I have done my End The Wait dance for everyone in Illinois
tribal.gif

The wait is almost over !!! :)

JR
Sweet, thanks for the help, now it is in the hands of the board and/or web administrators for the state.

DO you offer classes to teach future PE candidates the dance so that the trade lives on

One of the board members taught part of the review class I was in this Spring. I sent him an e-mail this morning to see if he had any idea when the Illinois results would be sent out. I haven't heard back yet.

The waiting continues. :brickwall:

Jim

One of the board members taught part of the review class I was in this Spring. I sent him an e-mail this morning to see if he had any idea when the Illinois results would be sent out. I haven't heard back yet.
The waiting continues. :brickwall:

Jim
Yeah, Gene Corley taught the class, but he's a fairly busy man at CTL so i doubt he'll answer, but it's worth a shot

Yeah, Gene Corley taught the class, but he's a fairly busy man at CTL so i doubt he'll answer, but it's worth a shot
Ben Miller was the guy in ours. I took the Electrical exam. I doubt if he has a lot of spare time either. I figured the worst that would happen is nothing.

Ben Miller was the guy in ours. I took the Electrical exam. I doubt if he has a lot of spare time either. I figured the worst that would happen is nothing.
It's worth the shot, let us know if you get anything. they have got to be on the brink of releasing them

Sweet, thanks for the help, now it is in the hands of the board and/or web administrators for the state.
Which means you are facing ....
11.gif
. Doohhh !!!!
1.gif

DO you offer classes to teach future PE candidates the dance so that the trade lives on
That is a good point!! I will talk to the RG about that - we do need to insure the continuity of expeditiously delivered results through the End The Waiting dance for future candidates. :)

In the mean time,

JR

Which means you are facing ....
11.gif
. Doohhh !!!!
1.gif
That is a good point!! I will talk to the RG about that - we do need to insure the continuity of expeditiously delivered results through the End The Waiting dance for future candidates. :)

In the mean time,

JR

Are you sure you did the end the waiting dance and not the raind dance. We got a good amount of rain in the past day or two. :party-smiley-048:

Are you sure you did the end the waiting dance and not the raind dance. We got a good amount of rain in the past day or two. :party-smiley-048:
Damn !! I did the end the wait dance for you guys and a rain dance for me and everyone in FL because of the drought here. :true:

I must have gotten them mixed up ..
1.gif
. I wonder if I should be expecting a notice in the mail ...
5.gif

JR

Back