ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I KNEW this was going to happen. I'd been checking the website 3 times an hour for weeks, and the long weekend I go out of town, the results come out.

But nonetheless, :pASSED2: PE Civil/Trans

I KNEW this was going to happen. I'd been checking the website 3 times an hour for weeks, and the long weekend I go out of town, the results come out.But nonetheless, :pASSED2: PE Civil/Trans
Congrats jfc!!!! Good job.

I KNEW this was going to happen. I'd been checking the website 3 times an hour for weeks, and the long weekend I go out of town, the results come out.But nonetheless, :pASSED2: PE Civil/Trans
Doesn't matter now, you passed!!

Congratulations, excellent job... :thumbs:

ktulu

Congrats to all the PE's that found out their results this weekend.

Looks like CTS got their act together this year and actually sent the test results to the examinees before they recieved their offical state license

Congrats to all the PE's that found out their results this weekend.
Looks like CTS got their act together this year and actually sent the test results to the examinees before they recieved their offical state license
Does anybody think that the Illinois Department of Profssional Regulation is done updating their database? Will there be anymore names added for the people who passed the April 2007 exam? Looks like there were some added on Friday.

Haven't received my letter yet (I recently moved and I hope the letter will be in the forwarded mail) but I checked the database and I'm in!

Civil/Water Resources, first time. :woot:

It's such a huge relief. I think I'm in a bit of shock still. At least my heart rate has slowed down a little. Whew. :)

I just got my results too, I passed PE/Geo, I wish I learned the news at home since I am at clients office, can't scream or show too much emotions.

Now I am a Ph.D. P.E. very happy...

Haven't received my letter yet (I recently moved and I hope the letter will be in the forwarded mail) but I checked the database and I'm in!
Civil/Water Resources, first time. :woot:

It's such a huge relief. I think I'm in a bit of shock still. At least my heart rate has slowed down a little. Whew. :)
Has anyone else not received a letter yet, either passing or failing?

Has anyone else not received a letter yet, either passing or failing?

I just came home and there is a letter from CTS stating that I passed. I heard from others too, most suburbinetes got it on Saturday, I live in Chicago and obviously delayed a little.

Ive been studying pretty hard lately. Took a while to get back on the horse but it's a good thing to do when its so hot outisde. wish me luck.

Ive been studying pretty hard lately. Took a while to get back on the horse but it's a good thing to do when its so hot outisde. wish me luck.
good luck there fudge, got any questions post them up. I am glad that I never have to give a dime to that crap testing agency they call cts.

Does an 8 hours exam enough to become a PE in Illinois? or we have to take other exams like in CA they take Seismic, Surveying, ...

Thanks,

Study as much as you can. Soak up the air conditioning and the knowledge. Good luck.

Does an 8 hours exam enough to become a PE in Illinois? or we have to take other exams like in CA they take Seismic, Surveying, ...
Thanks,
You can become a PE by taking the PE test by NCEES. To do actual design work for building, you need an SE, which requires the SE1 and SE2 tests.

What happened this time around Fudgey?? I thought you were studying hard!

Back