ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CTS is releasing the results individually in "sit down" 1-on-1 meetings with examinees.
Sessions dates are being scheduled for the 1st week of February and are first come, first serve. They are charging a minimal "administrative" fee of $100 per session.
Haha this is not funny. ;)

IL usually lags a few days to a week behind the first states, but not as late as others.
I don't know if CTS has released FE results yet but the state has not issued numbers for either yet, I've been checking.

FE results haven't been released either

... needs to get on the ball with IL results cause that banner is taunting me :waitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
just be grateful CTS now has online checking. In 2006, I had gotten the paper license from the state almost two weeks before getting CTSs you passed letter in the mail.

lol that's for sure. My boss just gave the office the afternoon off, so I guess I should be productive these last 2 hours.

if you analyze the spreadsheet that's pinned at the top of the PE Exam Results forum page... and ignore outliers like those who historically have received their notice by letter and the state of Virginia which is always apparently way behind... you'll see that a fair amount of the states already reporting were previously on letter but have switched to website and that illinois is usually about a day behind the others who report via website for the past couple tests... so we should hear something today (fingers crossed) unless the person responsible for uploading the database is on vacation (in which case, fml). if you actually read all of that because *you're* so bored waiting, go to reddpics.com to waste the time in a more productive manner.

if you analyze the spreadsheet that's pinned at the top of the PE Exam Results forum page... and ignore outliers like those who historically have received their notice by letter and the state of Virginia which is always apparently way behind... you'll see that a fair amount of the states already reporting were previously on letter but have switched to website and that illinois is usually about a day behind the others who report via website for the past couple tests... so we should hear something today (fingers crossed) unless the person responsible for uploading the database is on vacation (in which case, fml). if you actually read all of that because your so bored waiting, go to reddpics.com to waste the time in a more productive manner.

You had me at "analyze the spreadsheet."

if you analyze the spreadsheet that's pinned at the top of the PE Exam Results forum page... and ignore outliers like those who historically have received their notice by letter and the state of Virginia which is always apparently way behind... you'll see that a fair amount of the states already reporting were previously on letter but have switched to website and that illinois is usually about a day behind the others who report via website for the past couple tests... so we should hear something today (fingers crossed) unless the person responsible for uploading the database is on vacation (in which case, fml). if you actually read all of that because your so bored waiting, go to reddpics.com to waste the time in a more productive manner.

You had me at "analyze the spreadsheet."
F... i used the wrong "your"... so i'll correct that before the wife sees it.

Back