If I dont pass

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol no, its not true. or if it is, the many many maine PE's i work with have never mentioned it

Could use a caribou crossing here, I was able to get my camera out to catch the last couple to cross. A small herd of about 50 crossed before these. For caribou crossings we install warning sign W11-104. No fancy underpass for the caribou, in more urban areas there are a couple for moose underpasses(this is in AK).

Tok.JPG

Could use a caribou crossing here, I was able to get my camera out to catch the last couple to cross. A small herd of about 50 crossed before these. For caribou crossings we install warning sign W11-104. No fancy underpass for the caribou, in more urban areas there are a couple for moose underpasses(this is in AK).
I would have to say warning sign W11-104 may not work as good as my Mossberg 30-06. There's a deterent for varmant.

No way I am retaking in October. I can't study this soon or in the summer. I don't remember much as it is, what an extra 6 months going to do?
Believe me you don’t even need to study hard again. All you need just LUCK. If it’s your turn to pass and had paid enough money to the board you will pass. Every test is really different, so DO NOT GIVE UP just pay them the test fee and make them happy.

This dam test can’t judge your knowledge as a PE. I know PE's dont know how to calculate the moment by hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back