I got something to hold y'all over while waiting for results.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grogel

Reaction score
Behold, last year's results! Stay positive boys and girls, you will get your PASS results soon enough!

g8DTRRo.png

(You all need a bit more memeing after our suffering in the grand trolling of 2018.)

Behold, last year's results! Stay positive boys and girls, you will get your PASS results soon enough!

(You all need a bit more memeing after our suffering in the grand trolling of 2018.)
Can you tell your people to get their cut score set already?!...  😉 J/K, congrats on passing. 😁

Just saying according to the passing percentage........ who doesn’t pass the controls exam haha

Just saying according to the passing percentage........ who doesn’t pass the controls exam haha
Lol yeah i thought that too before I took it and determined that there is no way in heck you would pass it without 5 years tacit experience as it covers everything from mechanical, civil, computer, networks, electrical

Back