I AM SICK OF ICE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually a big block (454 c.i.) Chevy and they are available. I think it would be really cool to have one!!!!
V8 Snowblowers
I was searching the web yesterday, and found it after I posted that. They are custom made, and look BAD ASS! Look to be very expensive, and too Tim Taylor-ish for my lot, but yes, it would be cool to have one!

All this time I thought you lived in Florida, FLBuff! I couldn't believe you were really complaining about snow! But I just noticed you're from CO...it's all making sense now...

I was searching the web yesterday, and found it after I posted that. They are custom made, and look BAD ASS! Look to be very expensive, and too Tim Taylor-ish for my lot, but yes, it would be cool to have one!
Oh heck yeah. They're about $25-30k to have one made and it's way overkill. However, I'd bet you'd be the only one on the block with one, and the neighbors would be green with sno-blower envy.

Fraz, you are like lightning sometimes!!! (nice avatar btw, did you draw that?)

All this time I thought you lived in Florida, FLBuff! I couldn't believe you were really complaining about snow! But I just noticed you're from CO...it's all making sense now...
Grew up in Jacksonville, went to University of Colorado for engineering (hence the avatar), met my wife there, and now I won't leave!

Grew up in Jacksonville, went to University of Colorado for engineering (hence the avatar), met my wife there, and now I won't leave!
You probably don't want to move back to Jacksonville ... not these days.

JR

It is supposed to be sunny for a little while here, so I guess I had better shovel my sidewalk and the rest of my driveway so that it can maybe melt out (it was -3 when I got up this morning). By the way, MA_PE, I showed the fam. the V-8 snowblower. My FIL liked it, but I got a resounding NO from the wife and MIL, especially when I told them the cost. I had to do the Tim Taylor laugh, just because. The wife said something about how we don't need a snowblower for our little driveway to my mom (who is visiting) yesterday, so I think it is a lost cause. Oh well.

...something in the balaclava area?
OMG ... I love that stuff !!!!!!!!!!! Yum-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baklava04.JPG

9.gif

JR

so I get in the car, and the thermometer reads 12 degrees outside, but 5 degrees inside.

do I open the window?

On a related note, I went to the freezer in my garage this morning to get a pork tenderloin out to defrost for dinner tonight. It was -2 outside, ~20 in the freezer. You know it is cold when it feels warm to open the freezer!

Back